I got banned

i just login to my account today and i got banned, i never use cheats, can you help me guys?
I think my account was been hacked

image2

1 Like

me too

2 Likes

same reason?

Contact relevantly linked instance in this post, most likely support.

1 Like

There’s no point crying on the forums.

False bans are pretty rare so you more than likely did cheat and you’ve been caught. L Legit skill issue, don’t cheat next time.

If you genuinely didn’t cheat and make an appeal then I’m sure you will get your account back.

4 Likes

i do ticket. but im waiting now

When buying something with money, why should I cheat? it’s just a waste of money and time

most cheaters actually do buy vehicles with money to get to top tier ASAP an cheat there.

i’ve seen number around 7-10 days wait time during ban waves as they ban thousands of players at the same time and have to handle all the tickets that flood in.

1 Like

im to got banned, but my account dont hacked

Deal with it cheaters

Please remember also: People often undervalue the use of 2-step-authorisation. A well protected account is important to prevent someone can get illegal access to it and get someone into trouble.

Even if that happens, the responsibility for the accounts security lies always with the owner of the account, meaning that if the players don’t protect their accounts, they might have to face the consequences if their accounts are used to perform illegal actions by others…

3 Likes

Me too, I’m depressed,i never use cheats.Recently, I was watching a learning video,Help me kill the enemy

I have depression too, this ban is killing me

you all saying this))

1 Like

You can check out my battle replays

1 Like

That appears to not be the case:

4 Likes

i know, i go banned, i dont know why i got banned, any reason or other

3 Likes

That’s most likely true…

Does this help with using the Gaijin Marketplace?