Hull Armor of the M1 Abrams

Remember when you were coping and doing mental gymnastics? Because you totally were.

Okay. Nothing here refutes the fact it’s an amended form. Finish the part that states the LICENSE is being amended.

“…and is subject to all
applicable rules, regulations, and orders of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission now or hereafter in effect and to ANY CONDITIONS SPECIFIED BELOW.”

It doesn’t change the fact this is an amendment form, and changed the conditions of License SUB-1536.
Amendment 2006 Summary

Amendment No. 09, resulted in “several additions and modifications have been made to your NRC license.”

Amendment 2006 Hull Limit Removal 1 For Dummies
“3. License number SUB-1536 is RENEWED IN ITS ENTIRETY TO READ AS FOLLOWS”

The material being licensed and its uses are defined in this document, with status changes from the last document Gaijin cited. You sending us on a wild goose chase to find the red herrings of the previous and superseded documents does nothing to change that this is an amended form, and it renewed and changed SUB-1536, with specific changes to the use of DU armor in turrets and hulls. It removed any mention of limits on the use of DU in hulls, both turrets and hulls have received unlimited status of DU use.

Until you find a newer document that changes this, telling us to find previous documents that are now obsolete because of these amendments does nothing to support your very incorrect claims. This was an amendment form. It amended, or changed, License Number SUB-1536. The correspondence between the officials throws out any wild theories, mental gymnastics, and copes you have had.

Here are later version of License Number SUB-1536. Even though they were renewed and amended, they still authorized unlimited use of DU in turrets AND HULLS.

Find something that makes SUB-1536 restrict hulls again, because reality states these were amendment forms, and they changed SUB-1536.
2016 Amendment

You’re not trying to do US mains any favors. You are trying to deflect, deny, and cope because reality is these forms authorize DU armor in hulls and turrets without limits, and changed the terms of the license Gaijin tries to claim is proof that DU can’t be in hulls.

11 Likes

My turret ring bug report and the fuel cell bulkheads bug report both got submitted to the developers as suggestions. If we don’t get DU inserts in the hull, we’re still looking at a HUGE frontal protection buff for the Abrams

5 Likes

Didn’t you hear, only competitive balance matters. But the Abrams in its current form is fine, even though everything below the turret is an artificial weakspot…

1 Like

I agree. Just saying at least we’re all making progress somewhere

2 Likes

This thread is still going huh? How’s the progress been lmao

Gaijin left this thread open so people will wear themselves out arguing with air. Gaijin wont change a thing, the Russian commission of propaganda will continue.

Edit: This is the thread Making Russian Tank Protection more realistic

10 Likes

I might be remembering wrong, but wasn’t SUB-1536 the same one that was the reason Gaijin ever bothered to “try” to model DU turrets?

3 Likes

Yes.

incredible

1 Like

Turret ring buff would be amazing. It’s insane that it has been left in its current state for so long.

3 Likes

Do we have exact numbers for the armor value of the rings protective layer or is the 300mm solid?

Another question if the 300mm is exact does that include the angle or exclude?

…and for those that say these amendment forms never changed anything about the limits on hulls…Spot the difference between Amendment No. 06 from September 1999, and Amendment No. 09 from August 2006.:
Amendment No. 06 Sep 1999
Amendment Aug 2006

Notice in the fields regarding the materials being licensed, how they are to be used, and the maximum amount that licensee may possess at any one time under this license? Because they removed any quantity limit on hulls and granted them the same permission as turrets as of Aug 24 2006.

9 Likes

Have you submitted this in a bug report?

Why bother?

You cannot whine on the forums if you do not send in a complete bug report with all new evidence spelled out like it was meant for a toddler.

4 Likes

People who have tried since the dovbleg have had their reports closed on grounds that Gaijin already looked at these sources. I’ve asked a couple moderators what the best course of action is, if it is worth submitting again…and no response.

7 Likes

I’m not sure if English is your first language with all the Yapanese you’ve been speaking. Stop typing, you’ve been typing for like 15 minutes. Goofball

4 Likes

No. I wasn’t, and still am not. You’re unhinged bro. Take your meds.

Correct.

There is no part, it’s inferred. Since of course, you can’t be bothered to read the links I’ve provided, here’s where you know the purpose of the renewal form:

“orders of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission now or hereafter in effect” that is the same as the clause “The Atomic Energy Act of 1954, as amended”. AND to any conditions specified below.”

In plain English, for you to comprehend: "The material license here adheres to title codes outlined in the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 and any successive amendments to The Atomic Energy Act of 1954, as well as any conditions listed below in box 10 of this material license.

Amended License* not "Amendment Form*. This is a Material License Form 374, if it contains an amendment, it is marked in the upper right corner of the first page.

And yes, you are correct, it modified the materials needed and the conditions for their usage.

Correct, but the amended Materials License you want is either No.7 or No.8.

But yes, No.9 resulted in “several additions and modifications”. Specifically, it seems, in box 9, as you so courteously point out, which is highlighted in bold by the NRC, in case you were wondering, has to do with the use and storage of “tank turrets and hulls as Depleted Uranium armor components of Abrams M1 series tanks”. In fact, it says they are excluded from authorization to repair or maintain these turrets and hulls (presumably the ones in contact with radiological material).

No.7 and No.8 will give you a Box 9 result that is much more specific to the scope and scale of the Depleted Uranium usage. All No.9 tells us is that they are authorized to store and use turrets and hulls. It’s as vague as box 6 of the same form. While certainly there are hundreds, if not thousands of Abrams hulls with DU, Amended Form 374 No.9 is not a good one to use.

I have not made any claims yet. Quite jumpy. Simmer down.

No, it’s a Form 374 Materials License, it contains amendments to the previous license.

I haven’t had any. I still am not coping, not with anything other than the fact my tax payer dollars go to to this crap. There are no mental gymnastics on my side, however I suspect you may be projecting my dude.

I’m not going to, I don’t believe that document exists. Again, this is a Materials License Form 374, not an “amendment form”.

Wrong. Again, you want to iron out your timeline to give as compelling of an argument as possible. Also, if you treat the devs with the amount of vitriol you use here in this thread, your suggestions wont even be entertained. Chillax dude.

Spoiler

Not spam :)

More cope and mental gymnastics. Funny you can’t accept an amendment form that changed the license.

It’s an Amendment, that amends NRC Form 374. It’s an amendment form. Cope.

8 Likes

Guy can’t even accept that the forms are literally titled “Amendment” lol.

4 Likes