+1 images broke :(

Now that the Yak-130 is in the game is time to add this for China
Also include the 57mm unguided rockets! I don’t know the name of the pod but is this one:
12 rockets in each
Modern Trainers are awesome to see hopefully when Gaijin gets to the pilot voices we hear some chatter for all duel seaters. Also there is a carrier version and a few confermed exports which could become event aircraft of skins!

Zambia

I hope for more chatter in general. And I have a feeling we use to have much more, beyond all familiar “You got a hole in your left wing” (which is rare this days anyway)
Gaijin don’t remove that one keep the classics please.
We have a hornet at home.
That thing on his belly it’s a targeting pod?
recce pod most likely
Damn… not as elegant as Gasha gunpod, smh
must be a new one because this is the one seen on JL-10H







