Hellenic/Cypriot Subtree Discussion


First public view of the Cypriot BARAK MX

2 Likes

Beautiful

So far enjoying the leopard 2HEL. Very very fun and weird having a leopard in Israel TT. I’m glad it was worth it cause i grinded it all without spending a dollar ( other than a day of premium) very nice to see others in merks/leopard 2HEL as well given I rarely ever see anyone else other than me in a lobby playing such things. Maybe gaijin will put more focus in the TT now that it seems to be getting some attention

1 Like

Why are the missile caps differently colored? Was just curious

absolutely no idea

So quick question for anyone if anybody has official knowledge. But doesn’t the leopard 2 HEL have spall liners in its hull considering it’s from the 2a6ex program ? Just was wondering

yes, i am also wondering why gaijin removed them with no explanation
Here it states that it had spall liners
16e2aa3503ddfe68a923b7ac8255b80985648201_2_665x1000

3 Likes

I wonder if we will get a response ab it. Cause if thats the case I’d love for it to be corrected

1 Like

Reports can probably easily be made for the MEXAS armor values and the spall liners, but more sources are needed.

i am more interested in what source they based off the removal, because everywhere i have seen says nothing about removal of any armor/protection, and i am no expert but cant youu see the spall liner from videos and photos from inside the tank?

The Leopard 2PL still hasn’t received it’s spall liners even though they were one of the main upgrades it received, the report has been sitting there for 3 years. I hope you do not meet the same fate.

1 Like

They don’t need a source for that, they’d need a source to contest a bug report we make though. Not every part/aspect of a vehicle that makes it to the game is based on sourcing, some is made on educated guesses when their own source material proves lacking.

For the spall lines, I’d recommend getting images of the inside of the tank showing them, alongside one or two secondary sources for this first report. Then use 2 more secondary sources mentioning the MEXAS armor package being used should be sufficient for the second bug report.

Someone tried
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/7cOrXSLGlIcJ

Rightfully denied, they didn’t do it right



Isnt this a spall liner?

I’m not sure what spall liners look like, all I know is citing 3rd party websites is not the proper way to bug report. You’ll need one secondary source alongside images (and source of images).

are you planning to make the report?

I don’t have any plans to, no. I’d also like to mention it does have spall liners ingame, but not for the hull, so you’ll need different images than the ones you showed earlier.

so gaijin thinks its a Leopard 2A6


meanwhile the 2HEL is out of the 2A6EX Demo 2 not the 2A6…

Do you know anyone willing to do it? +Μ830A1 that is missing (and the DM12A2 but its not in game)