+1
Sorry it’s a no until Gaijin hires actual map designers
This spawning system is necessary for ground battles!
Yes, would love this.
+1 !! This can be a game changer… literally!
Yeah, this would be a pretty good addition, I will say.
I think another idea to add is that if someone on the enemy team for example a hellcat is inside the spawn area, they get 3 sec to leave before blowing up. Then the team getting heavily camped can get free arty to absolutely place on the enemy players just outside (id say 300m outside of the zone the players being spawned camped get unlimited arty calls until they have cleared the area)
Note: sentence comprehension/Grammar
I’m amazed there’s still no traction on this. We need some kind of “forward operating base” at spawn that acts as a cap circle. It would even be nice if this came with some kind of AI controlled AT and AA emplacements to slow down (not stop) spawn camping. I say not stop because I believe they should be destructible, not only would this give more use to thing like HE and secondary MG’s it could earn small amounts of RP & SP like killing ground targets in Air.
could be tested to see if it works.