GOD Forbid an American Vehicle get Spall Liners except The Bradley

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

That thing with spall liner will get pushed up another br won’t it?

3 Likes

maybe get pushed to 10.3 but it’s american it will get pushed to 11.3

5 Likes

Gajin is ultimately a bunch of Russian developers they wont add anything good for the USA vehicles.

3 Likes

I believe that to solve this problem, just remove the Bradley’s spall line, so no American tank will have a spall line

4 Likes

Do you realize that they are planned for content out for (probably) the next two major updates? They don’t just drop everything to make a snap change unless it is absolutely necessary, and adding spall liners is not that high of a priority to warrant immediate attention. Please keep in mind they have operations they need adhere to to keep things in order and accomplish what they need to as developers and a company. They have deadlines that have been established (probably) months ago that they need to keep, they will add these small things onto their list of to-dos as deemed appropriate.

It blows my mind that everyone thinks their post/suggestion/bug warrants IMMEDIATE attention at the moment of acknowledgement instead of being placed on the list of due outs during planning meetings. Be patient, they are busy with the complicated project that is Warthunder. They will get to your request (or whatever you want to call it) when they have the time/manpower to accomplish it. They don’t work on Warthunder as a daily thing, they (more than likely) have things planned out and cannot just add a bunch of due-outs in randomly without effecting their overall operations.

3 Likes

average Gaijin solutions

1 Like

They added for sweden and every tank and light vehicle they stated on their post, but guess who didn’t, an American Light Tank at 10.0, do u think they will add something that would affect their precious country winrate? absolutely not.

1 Like

Love the conspiracies… They hate the West and only make Eastern vehicles good, something, something, bias, right?

7 Likes

Ahh, personal insults. As expected…

9 Likes

If you have proof of it and the others carrying it, then go send it and make a report, insults will not help.

1 Like

Because adding “no offense” makes it ok to act like that. Do you want to discuss what I said or provide proof that there is actual bias afoot that isn’t explainable by something else?

9 Likes

So now it’s required to know what 100s of posts say from 1000s of people at all times? I don’t usually read through 1500 replies on a topic, especially ones about unproven bias. Do tell of this bias and where it exists, otherwise we can just be done with this. I didn’t make the claim that there is bias, you did. I merely asked for some proof.

6 Likes

Ok man, surely

1 Like

Well, if you’ve ever played versus Leopard 2A7 or T-90M you would realize how much of a gamechanger spall liners are.

Adding such a impactful mechanic to just a handful of vehicles and letting the rest wait for months is exactly what I and others were concerned about when they were first announced.

They should’ve waited to release them until more vehicles were ready

1 Like