“5) All “market” inventory items, such as unused vehicle and skin coupons and trophies, will remain on the original account. If you want to keep the content provided by those items on new PC account, you have to consume them before transfer. But boosters, wagers, orders, discount coupons etc will be transferred to new account.”
You cant transfer the coupon. Listen, you got shafted as every console player.
What you should do is keep this(good for event grinding and ground RB CAS memes) then transfer the account to PC so you can use the market in the future.
thank you. Im just disappointed they didnt gave something else then WB for console players, 750k points is a lot and I feel disrespected by this BS. But Im glad I can transfer it on PC if I ever decided.
Microsoft and Sony aren’t to blame, it’s Gaijin not wanting to put effort into the console side. They keep it minimal because they are profit hungry and rather not support heavily on other companies that host their game. It is a slap in the face to console players that the coupon is only worth war bonds and the war bond shop is pretty trashy. If they added better things to the war bond shop that people actually care about it would be a different story, but it’s not. And it is what it is. There’s a huge discrepancy between PC and console and there’s no arguing against it. Doesn’t mean console players can’t be outspoken about how they are at a loss for playing the game how they want to at the inability of gaijin making a fair system for all.
its worthless in my opinion…But good lession to never ever do these events. I love how only thing people say is “Sonny and Microsoft wanna piece of pie” like you on their platform what do you expect its how business is done. If you dont wanna give anything how are you expecting to recive??
Giving 10-20% to sony or microsoft for haivng market on console that will make you 50 times more money is completly good offer to me…
so please stop defending Gaijijn saying its Sony or Microsoft faulth its not Gaijin is just cheep and delusional.
I got the coupon yesterday, now I got to decide whether to change it for warbonds and keep the F-14 or to sell that F-14… exchanging for warbonds gives a large chunk of the wb required for a talisman…
In these vehicle events I get the vehicle and coupon easily enough in air or naval battles, I struggle a bit with tanks though, getting the coupon for the 292 felt really hard, and I still sit on that one waiting to sell it eventually.
Actually the best you can get in the warbond shop is a tier 5 talisman for a tank or plane, tier 4 for a bluewater ship… though I’d actually much prefer if I could decide the vehicle for which I’d get a talisman, or at least the nation… with that random one I got a few I don’t really need…