Get the AMV (BMP-3) in the Desert Predator Event!

she not he*.
it’s not about the name what’s the wow or something make it special about it? it’s another light tank like the game need more light tanks their so many already.

of course of i will be upset instead of adding cool vehicle from the suggestion that many players make very good suggestion it’s a bmp 3 turret with wheeled chassis it’s boring and not fun the game have ton of light tanks.

back then cool heavy tanks like Object 279 / IS-7 / T30 and other cool stuff.

example image
image

image

you can check the list and see the amount cool prototypes with weird cool guns on them instead of this boring light tank and this just my personal opinion mr stona.

What’s funny is the Ostwind II is EXACTLY this kind of vehicle. There aren’t any pictures of the actual vehicle itself lmao
Only the gun-mount was confirmed to exist.

Yeah lil bro, you never worked with project development

Show it to us then, or go sit down in the corner

Ostwind 2 is slightly different as iirc there’s no German sources saying it was actually built only post war Czech sources that well… Aren’t the most reliable

I don’t read Japanese 🤷‍♀️ you can go find them yourself and read it lmao I’m not going to post something that could be wrong because I can’t read it.

I mean, you not liking a vehicle doesn’t mean it’s copy paste. Sweden also doesn’t have many wheeled vehicles at all so for those that play Sweden it will be a completely new playstyle introduced to that tree.

You’re fine to not like the addition, everyone can’t like everything. But calling this copy paste just because you don’t like them isn’t fair.

4 Likes

The fact that the Coelian was removed for this thing which had even less existing than that did is so funny to me. Gaijin replaced fantasy with fantasy.

So you’ve completely changed what you said lmao. Because you find it boring does not mean its copy and paste.

Yet Sweden doesn’t and doesn’t exactly have many options
Sure there’s 100 different cooler things.

Idk it’s a pretty cool vehicle 🤷‍♀️

1 Like

Kinda a shame it’s an event since it’s a pretty cool vehicle imo.

Coelian was a proven mock up so it’s under they removed it. I don’t agree with Ostwind 2 but 🤷‍♀️ can’t prove it’s fake lmao

Will we see appropriately sized and designed maps for vehicles like this? Because thing thing won’t be even nearly “passable” to play on any cramped maps we currently have in abundance.

2 Likes

So, can you share some news about the 140mm Leopard 2? As a German player, I’m really eager to get it.

As we mentioned numerous times, sufficient information isn’t currently available to introduce the O-I to the game

3 Likes

Thats rather subjective. Plenty of people are happy to see this. Because it doesn’t appeal to you personally, doesn’t mean others cant and wont enjoy it.

4 Likes

I think it’s pretty cool and other people do too, I especially love vehicles with a mix of Western and Eastern tech.

1 Like

Remove the Ostwind II then. The O-I lacks documentation because the IJA burnt most of it when they surrendered.

Neither of these vehicles are “copy paste”. Unless you mean to say that you consider even unique modifications now “copy paste”. But its factually not the case.

6 Likes

We barely have any maps to play on with Bus sized wheeled vehicles with bad maneuverability and bad gun depression. You keep releasing small maps with no flanking options and hills.

1 Like

The whole game is copy and paste now

Ostwind II had sufficient information, hence why it was introduced. Otherwise it would not have been.

Sadly that isn’t the case for the O-I right now. So without new information coming to light, its not in any foreseeable plans.

1 Like

At this point I believe putting how a vehicle would differ in performance to the closest applicable vehicle in the blogs might just be able to cut down copy paste accusations a bit. (Not calling either vehicle copy paste btw).

1 Like