Get the AMV (BMP-3) in the Desert Predator Event!

Thank god. I like events I can ignore

W Gaijin

Since I started playing this game, I’ve never managed to get an interesting event tank—a tank like the Sturmtiger, IS-7, Object 292, or many others. Those are the real event tanks.

4 Likes

38 Likes

IDK why you would expect that, Gaijin has said they would not unless some actual primary information were found on it.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

11 Likes

thats a kinda neat vehicle worth to grind

1 Like

i hope this year we also get the latest CV90120T with amap ads

O-I would be DCT content, and we are still more than a month away from that

3 Likes

Given how it’s been denied I really doubt it’ll come.

Which BR

Namut french-Belarus made sight, unsure if it’s for commander or gunner for now.

nice vehicle,I hope we can expect the first german event this year soon

well, yes. Smin has denied it over and over again due to lack of source material. But that’s kind of what DCT events are for.

Well… at least it’s less than last time, I guess

1 Like

More auto cannon slop

2 Likes

Wait a few days.

if its lower than 10.0 its still great replacement for Strf 9040 BILL in my lineup

Probably UAE

Your 9040 will probably be better still.