Get rid off amraam or change the multipathing back

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

23 Likes

Called it.

16 Likes

That’s not going to happen.

That is actually feasible. So far, i’ve seen multiple individuals in ARB chats regretting about the MP change, though Sim enjoyers will probably put a fight.

5 Likes

Unironically wouldnt be suprised if they yanked it to 150m+ because of the fallout lol

1 Like

If you got full RWR and chaff unlocked, I really can’t sympathize you for getting killed by Fox1 or 3.

30 Likes

You don’t have to fly below 60 meters to avoid missiles without problems.
I have no problem avoiding ARH missiles with notches even when flying at 5000m altitude.
I love this update!

34 Likes

Seriously, they are NOT hard to notch. Especially with top-tier RWRs you literally just put the bright MSL to 90 degrees one side or the other, there’s no ambiguity like there might be on low-tier RWRs its so easy.

30 Likes

I myself can avoid ARH missiles very easily, and enemies who know about RWR and chaff will avoid my ARH missiles very easily.
Personally, I would be happier with a more severe setting, because my notching resistance is too low and I can avoid them quite easily even if I enter the NEZ and attack.
Currently WTBVR is in easy mode.

2 Likes

Planes with amraam should only fight other planes with them, now the entire mode is just pay to win.

16 Likes

Absolutely not, just learn how to fight fox3’s and notch… Even sparrows are still usable on top tier considering the average player skill that roams up there

20 Likes

This I can agree with for sure. The power disparity with and without MRAAM is easily the biggest technological gap of anything introduced in the game previously. You just do not have a chance with IRs, and only the R-27ER has a chance for SARHs

3 Likes

Sorry they removed your safety blankey.
Missiles need to be able to hit targets under 100m

Its part of the game and newer missiles will be even more dangerous.

22 Likes

Most people don’t even know what notching means, how do you see this working?

Sorry they removed your safety blankey.

Sorry they removed the only way to play the game.

6 Likes

People didn’t know what multipathing was either when the F-14A was first added. They’ll adapt

17 Likes

I’m still more scared of R-27ER’s than the new missiles which are easy to notch

5 Likes

People still don’t know what it is, they just fly low because everyone else is and at least know that this is the way to avoid missiles, not that they have any idea why it works.

The F14s are facing some aircraft without RWR now, as are other SARHs…

Which is going to be an issue with multipathing being nuked.

eh, the new missiles benefit from RWR overstimulation, when there’s 12-16 players each carrying 6-8 ARHs all flying at the same time, it gets very hard to actually play the game while trying to pay attention to everything the RWR is saying

8 Likes

Why do so many people act like this? It is so incredibly annoying to want a discussion, but then people act like any opposition is a whiny child.

Just talk like an adult and address the complaints.

The MP changes have made stock aircraft very hard to grind. It, combined with the new missiles, has caused a ton of compression.

26 Likes