Germany Has Been Left Behind – Leopard Armor, Missing 2A8 and the Decline of German Players

Everyone has a Leopard now and germany unfortnately not the best. Sweden, Israel und Italy have superior Leopard II’s. Its a strange mechanic that the main exporter and production country of the Leopard II constantly not getting anything good. While Countries who never operated it get superior versions added.

Guess next would be France getting the spanish one added and GB gets the Canadian stuff :)

haha yeah
Best A4 in JP ; Best A5 in SWE ; Best A6 in ISL ; Best A7 in ITA
So Germany really needs a A8
(Will the Best A8 be in Germany ?)

As of currently should be. And depending on gajin it could get odaeon

still couldnt, not planned and that was just a mock up.
look at he the challenger 3 td and its mock up aps

Okay. So are so many other things in the game lmao mock ups have never been 100% denied lmao 🤷‍♀️ it being shown off is enough if they wanted

you can say the same thing about JAPAN

I mean does Japan really have options tho? I’m kinda glueless forgive me

only in air

of sth that is not even planned for the vehicle lmao?

Besides that it would do nothing, LDRCCM is not implemented for tanks. Look at the ZTZ99 family which has a similar system but not implemented

It’s not. They are pretty much equal with a German one. Hungarian Leopard has 12.7 turret, although I would rather have it removed since it doesn’t have much use (maybe only on rare occasions of suicide helicopters), while it increases visibility of the tank and can trigger HE shells.
Although again, the only serious difference comes from UFP bug, which hasn’t been fixed for 2A7HU unfortunately.
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/wpUGIu5Hk23Q
PS where is my best Gina?

The 12.7 RCWS on the 2A7HU is generally far enough back for HE to not do much damage when hitting it.

Idk I was killed by HE from Soviet tanks at least few times (though maybe I missremember and they were hitting in front of it).

Which sucks so much, hrrrrrrrr, god, i really dislike clones/mirror matches, man, i understand that’s it’s kinda being done for balance in mind, but just giving top leos and abrams into tech trees is just so ass

1 Like

No, 12.7 gun can remove the earthen wall , This is very good advantage.
If you say “bug” ITA A7 's cannon barrel is good but GER A7 's cannon barrel will generate wrong fragments .They all have bugs

It is common knowledge that helicopters have been dominating top-tier for nearly a year now.

“A New Useless Heli”

considering they didnt add MITL, its not that big of a change.
but the spikes still are better lofting wise then pars 3

a survey appeared after i finished a game, anyone else?

2 Likes

It’s gone now, I think. Weird I never got a message about a survey, and I’m not sure how long it was actually available. I guess it was less than a day as i never seen anyone mention it before yesterday?

Would it be a far stretch to say, that Germany got left behind when Sweden got added? I mean in every patch afterwards Sweden got some cool unique vehicle or a german copy. At the same times “issues” that are projected on Germany never get adressed on Sweden or other nations e.g. swedish AA penning tanks frontally (which no german AA ever could), while Germany got the “magic nerf” to all its small caliber guns.

2 Likes