Gaijin debuff is real

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

7 Likes

It’s a self fulfilling prophecy. The importance you put on getting the most from your booster often encourages you to be more reckless or rush or just makes you nervous. If you expect to do poorly you will do poorly.

5 Likes

Doesnt really matter because i now play jet most of the time and i dont make anny silver lions. I rarelly get a game where is do over 1 kill so im allways broke. I get xp yes but i cant buy vehicules. And i have no luck. I guess this is the end

3 Likes

If your struggling in the games current economy I would suggest dropping your br and getting some more experience and confidence then step up once you get more confident. Other option and I recommend this to everyone get some squad mates to fly with. You will learn and perform much better.

2 Likes

I played all - and if you love prop combat:

Imho wt offers with Air RB around 3.7 to 4.7 the best package currently available. The package means a mix of action, tactics and strategy and imho the right duration with max 25 minutes.

If you enjoy aerial warfare: You can still use a joystick - together with SFC (Simplified Flight Controls) and instructor “off” in order to have the “right” flying experience - even if the majority uses mouse aim.

As i said i play since 2013 at least. Jet is more tricky but this is what i want to play

i played props for way to long but i agree with you. I just want to play jets now and its not possible for me in wt. Or im not good enought to afford it

But you can’t just jump into jets. There are fundamentals you really need to have down before you start doing jets. If you struggle with warthunder DCS will murder you. Find a wingman mate it will help.

i told you i have 10 years of fondamentals. I didnt play all the time since 2013 but i know the game. Just got back from a long break and i want to play jets only. Ill try dcs again

4 Likes

I’m just here for @war_Tinder definitions. Very educational 👍

3 Likes

Thanks lmao. Always happy to quote the dictionary at people

2 Likes

I have a bunch of actual mental disorder diagnoses, but this is not one of them.

1 Like

1 Like

This is verry funny annyway

2 Likes

bruh

Don’t get lured on the wrong path due to “big word” usage like seen here.

Nobody here has an actual insight how certain mechanics work.

Optimism is usually just based on missing facts…

1 Like

I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt interpret this as you being able to tell I don’t have NPD. I know that’s not what you meant, but I’m going to interpret it that way.