Functional Barracuda MCS modification

I think they meant the javelin targetted it without issues, not that it survived

And I don’t think most of them are equipped with Nakidka, russian thermal camouflage, so it’s kinda unsure if it is effective against Javelin with thermal camouflage.

In fact just a very few.

1 Like

Most likely. I’ve seen very little videos and pictures of Russian tanks equipped with it

No.

While this may be true, doesn’t hurt the possibility of it coming to basically all Russian top tier MBTs, even the future Armata can get it.

1 Like

Why

Wiesel 1A2

So you vote no entirely based on 1 vehicle? Thats kinda sad…

4 Likes

+1

Also for Type 16 and Type 93

Spoiler

Type 16 (Saab Barracuda)

6 Likes

i want them, NOW!

2 Likes

What’s wrong with the Wiesel 1A2? Do you genuinely have trouble with that thing?

3 Likes

Rat Mobile

if anyone is interested here is a vid of the CV9040C with this camo in Ukraine filmed with a thermal camera.

Spoiler

2 Likes

That would have been so hidden if they were on the side and not on the glowing white road :(

Very much. it seems like this is just after dusk. the sand/rocks retain heat much better than the mud/dirt in the fields. so a similar setting during full day or full night i think it would be way more hidden on both surfaces.

Now that the Danish CV9035DK have been confirmed in the dev stream, that means there is another one for the list of vehicles that can equip Barracuda.

2 Likes