French Pilot Model for Modern Aircraft

[Would you like to see this in-game?]
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

Currently, the game has added modern American and Russian pilot models, but no new French pilot models have been added.
And the RoadMap posted by gaijin says that new crew models will be added to other countries, but there is no mention of France.
For this reason I propose to change to the model used by the modern French Air Force.

This is the pilot model of the French Jet that you can currently see in the game:

Spoiler

And this is the pilot model used by the modern French Air Force:

Spoiler

yftrha6q

Equipment used by the French Air Force is listed as much as possible, although information and sample images are scarce and some details are unknown.

Spoiler

20240704_071131
i-img800x800-1704702217incdw7314024

2i07tbkp
casque-28

List

• Helmet: GUENEAU TYPE 458-02 (80’s), MSA Gallet LA100 (90’s - present)
  • Oxygen mask: ULMER type 82,87 (old), ULMER UA-21S (new)
  • Flight suit: Flight Nomex Flyer’s Coveralls (olive,tan)
  • Gloves: GMTECH Flight Glove
  • Anti-G garment: EFA Anti G Suit
  • Survival vest: EFA Jet Life Preserver Survival Vest

The above is the list of equipment I know about.
Also keep in mind that we could only find old photos of French Air Force pilot costumes that show the entire outfit.

This model has been used in other countries that use French aircraft such as the Mirage, so it will be useful in the future when adding other trees, etc.

Sources

6 Likes

Honestly the fact they didn’t talk a single bit about French Pilots or Ground crews pissed me off. Luckily people like you try to make notice of such things. Hope your wors will carry out to dev teams because we got robbed hard they promised new 3D models for all pilots this update only a few planes got them and when explaining their plans they didn’t evoke France while every other country will have at least 1 plane with updated model next update.

5 Likes

I did not expect this update to add new models for all countries, but I was annoyed that there was no mention of France in the roadmap at all.

2 Likes

1 Like

TopSight has only been tested and has not been adopted by the French Air Force.
If an HMD helmet model is added to the game, the Thales Scorpion used in the Mirage 2000D-RMV and Rafale would be better.

20240421_175606

1 Like