FORBID low level players to join events

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

I will ban you from events

13 Likes

The event has no stakes and even gives you credit when you die now giving a portion of your resources.

What do you want your team mates to do? You can progress without their help.

2 Likes

As much as I think new players shouldnt be able to buy premium vehicles higher than their highest rank + 1, banning them from events is terrible idea, lot of people from our discord started playing warthunder exactly because of april fools event to just goof around and stayed afterwards.

7 Likes

IDK man, armored warfare does it pretty well by blocking new players from joining… And it’s a lot more fun due to it

How are you gonna ban him from events???

N o
April fools and other events are no-stakes (Beyond cosmetics), events that are very fun.

Arachis actually got me playing a lot more, so imagine what it did for much newer players.

2 Likes

What a ludacris suggestion.

…it does? Only limitation I’ve had is that my vehicle had to be of a specific tier to join.

Exactly. You need a certain amount of progression (and skill) to play in a certain event.
Easier events have less or no restrictions, while harder events and better gamemodes require better vehicles.

1 Like

“it’s not me, it’s them. Gatekeep the game for MY enjoyment”

6 Likes

Imagine working in the gaijin marketing wing and someone tells you this

“Lets make it so that new players can’t join an event that draws new players in”

2 Likes

It was a joke. Fairly obvious given that this discssion thread is pointless in the first point.

I mean, it doesn’t really come across as a joke when taking the ridiculousness of many serious treads into account

1 Like

This is a terrible idea cause then the game makes no money and people wont want to stay

Yeah…

With all due respect, this is a horrible idea and I hate it. This event has no stakes, get over it.

3 Likes