F-4F KWS LV dev thread

6x mavs instead of x2 too!

1 Like

Report for the incorrect centreline drop tank

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/AKia0Imjvnk1

When I was watching defyn his f4f ice has iff in rb at least. Does it lack iff in sim or something?

Sadly there is no evidence that the F-4F KWS used them, so I can’t make a report.

even if it did, 65Gs I don’t think would’ve gotten on the Triple racks as the Americans can’t/don’t use them either due to weight restrictions.

Triple Ds or even Bs would be nice though.

2 Likes

If we ever even get the d’s or the g’s I’d be happy with just the 2 so I can lock further than 6km.

the F4E has x6 B’s and D’s, the F4F is literally just a lighter F4F minus the sparrow capability, the ICE has to have carried x6 B’s and D’s.

1 Like

I read you. But the Sparrow control was the biggest most complex computer. Remember the F-104S cannot have a gun to use Sparrows because the fire control size & weight.

The radar’s weight & size was reduced & so is the Aim-120s fire control at link to it. There is a reduction in weight no matter what.

But apparently it is negligible because avionics & flight controls remained analog too. Pretty interesting stuff.

i know this is not 100percent proof but brother we all know there is shit in this game that got no proof which gaijin keeps changing 24/7

1 Like

this is 0% proof because the F4F did not have the capabillities to take triple AGM65 rails because it had diffrent wireing and and an entirely diffrent fire control system that originally didnt at all allow for Mavericks to be used at all

Won’t matter, they don’t accept material for the F-4E to makes F-4F reports.

6 Likes

14 Likes

Report for missing CCIP

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/QjAuj2sNl5at

7 Likes

Both dogshit missiles. R-27 is a lot worse than 7F and 9M is better than R-73. The mirage 2000 at 11.7 is miles better than that hot garbage MIG-21

someone said that R-73 spinning behaviour is fixed in the dev server

o7

3 Likes

Knowing gaijin, they probably “fixed” it by making it turn more or less like a R-60M, with minimal thrust vectoring.

no idea, just telling you

1 Like

O7 to you man. Putting in the work to get this thing fixed.

2 Likes