Eurofighter Typhoon (UK versions) - Technical data and discussion (Part 3)

They let the modders do it for free :)
I guess infantry section was taking all the personnel so they can pray & hope it will beat BF6 LMAO

@Akizyro

Can we get tags please

damn a part 3

Or a working gunsight

Sorry, thats a marketing lie

its been only 1.5 years since i reported it

gotra give it atleast 3.5 more

Personally, most of the current maps in sim are perfect for size right now based on the current missile loadouts, of course there are some that are too small and some that are too big obviously, but I find sim very fun.

Sure

3 Likes

It’s less about missile range and more about aircraft speed and radar performance.

I can get airborne and cross map in under 5 minutes in the Typhoon, and that’s without factoring in missile range or something just as fast coming at me from the opposite direction.

Tbh, I’ve thought maps are too small ever since they added 4th gen aircraft

1 Like

Thank you

Way I see it is if I can spawn and be within detection or weapons range, whichever is greater, of the enemy spawn, the map is too small.

2 Likes

For the most part, I agree

@DevilO6 you know what you have to do now

1 Like

Just realised something.

SRC radar and ACM radar at the same time

The Javelin technically has 2 different radars that can work in tandem, because to lock onto a target, you use essentially a ACM radar, but you remain in a SRC mode at the same time. Even with a lock, the SRC keeps scanning.

SRC radar still active even with a STT lock

This means that PIRATE + CAPTOR-M/E is probably already technically possible, given that IRST is basically just a radar in the code.

Now having 2x TWS at the same time might cause issues, but just need to limit it to select one target at a target

3 Likes

That is, hilariously enough, also not the case! Two sensors can operate using different data and create a merged track as-is. Try locking something with the IRST in rapier (which cannot get range data) while your search radar is active, for example. The radar will provide the range data (!!!) for the IRST track!

Behold the thing gaijin claims they cannot do:

I’d be willing to bet if you had a TWS passive ranging IRST (the game also supports this just fine) and a TWS radar operating in tandem it would produce literally no issues whatsoever.

2 Likes

I completely forgot.

Well, here it is. From the occasion of Part 3, Celebtatory Brimstone

1 Like


4 Likes

Honestly, I lost the original picture, so I don’t remember what it was.
Robably not a Brimstone, but it is what it is.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/IFZLpn5weoUv

PW 4 drop speed limit?

wait this is only for tornado i think

I don’t know report isn’t clear

I also think the GR4 already got it