I’ve been playing the EFT in NE these past few days, and honestly, having only two AGM-88Cs just isn’t enough. They get shot down most of the time. The SPICEs are also really vulnerable, and even when they do make it to the target, the damage is pretty inconsistent.
Other than that, the only thing I’ve found the EFT to be good at is air to air, basically just like in ARB
Yep, just rippled off 8x Spice-250s at a convoy, 0 kills, not 1. I have no idea what happened to them but I dont beleive for a moment that ALL 8 missed
Hopefully the new weapon type is MMW so we can finally have a usable FnF weapon
Yep, exactly. You have to operate within the death spheres for all SAMs at subsonic speeds to do anything. Just tried to attack 2x ITOs with PW4s, didnt even get close
Tornado GR4 is more effective at ground attack than the Typhoon is currently.
They nerfed it when they added the Gripen A/C back in December 2023.
Its 1/4 the strength of regular chaff even though it should actually be slightly more effective than regular chaff. Its effectiveness is rediculously tiny so you have to spam loads
Yep, that wouild be a way better loadout than we have now. Im actually slightly leaning towards wanting CFTs too for NE. A bit ugly sure, but the extra range would help, especially whilst forced to run a Tpod most of the time.
Just nitpicking since you say IRL performance (not that I disagree with the overall loadout tho)
Not in service (afaik), although it saw testing in the EFT
Not actually tested as far as I know, so this might be the one weapon that isn’t quite ready to be added in game
But let’s be honest, AGM88E + spear 3 would be plenty enough (cry in no ARM on rafale)
This would honestly make thing so much better for every plane
100%. And we are not helped by REDFOR basically only doing air to air from 15km altitude at Mach 2 and basically spawn camping people taking of from airfields