Earn SMS Baden in the Imperial Flagship Event!

@Stona_WT can you just tell me and the community why the 45k score is not down to 40 or 35k? like not trolling or anyting i just want to know why

9 Likes

Oh god, ship from ww1, scharnchorts does brrrr, why add this to the game if it’s not playable, give it nagato.

1 Like

Welp. Mid-tier naval will be unplayable for the rest of the month…

4 Likes

it may be a boring (and lazy) copy pasta, but it is top tier, would be odd if they didnt give it a 45k grind.
having said that, its naval. you get a multiplier of 2(plus a bit) and with the right ship, a 3-5k(before multipliers) isnt that difficult

2 Likes

lets see how the multipliers will be - yes in former events they were quite high but in the new cycle…?

2 Likes

:")
on the flipside, i kinda miss the SHOTI gang, that was delicious farming

2 Likes

At least naval scoring is the fastest of all modes, though queue times are longer than for air and ground as well, let’s hope more people will be drawn to naval.

5 Likes

Yeah nah. I could be bothered with 45k damage, but points? That’s absolutely crazy for NB. I remember the other day trying to get 20k score in NB for the BP challenge and it took me 5 days (about 10 hours in total) to do it lmao. Sure, I am sad for missing out, but my mental health comes first. All good though, will have family over for a week so it’s perfect timing to have a break from WT actually.

1 Like

Yeah, i’m good with this god awful event cycle…

I don’t need to burn myself out on some shtty game, as i have an actual job for that already.

I’ll see you in NMS and their actually enjoyable/doable events.

2 Likes

That’s gonna be a no from me, dawg.

2 Likes

The requirements are still far too high.

5 Likes

If Bismarck would have this hull, then its gonna be absolute trash. Bayern is like one of the easiest BBs to onetap by magazine explosion right after Wyoming-class. God bless Scharnhorst, its like million times better.

As I have a talismaned Bayern and Scharnhorst, I am happily waving as the event passes by.

1 Like

I have just talismaned Scharnhorst as i didnt deemed Bayern useful enough to tali it,just waiting for Tirpitz to tali now.

There was no Scharnhorst at the time I talismaned the Bayern.

The Scharnhorst was added in the game before Bayern tho. Bayern was added in Danger Zone in June 2022 while Horst is from Winged Lions added in December 2021.

1 Like

Another awful event. Here’s my suggestion for improving events:

-45k points every 2 days is still too much, 25k should be the limit.

-The 2 day restriction should not exist, period.

-Coupon upgrades are an unnecessary addition, make everything tradable off the bat.

6 Likes

You are right. Probably suffering from too much GE… :-)

But with 750.000 points for sellable vehicles, I am not going to have so much GE in the future. I will have to limit talismans.

We all thought the construction events were bad, the worst grind you could do… but Gaijin managed to replace them with events that are even more awful

4 Likes

Why does this have to be so prohibitively convoluted? Why not just make the % of the task earned commiserate with the discount of a stage?

E.g., a player earns 35% of a stage they receive a 35% discount.

12 Likes