Battle pass vehicles: HMS Gay Archer

I might read these dev blogs when I cant fall asleep #navalmoment

You had both Gay Bruiser and Gay Cavalier as name options and you left them on the table in favor of “Archer”? Smh

3 Likes

gay_archer_p1041_d
Wait are we really getting this modeled off the modern semi restoration which substitutes components the owner couldn’t find rather than the actual ship when it was in service?

6 Likes

Finally some boats for real men

3 Likes

Now thats a weird choice

Didn’t they do this with the HDML too?

1 Like

Im rather glad this is just another Torp boat. Would drive me nuts if they added something really good for a BP. I can never be bothered with them,

So if this is based entirely off a modern day pseudo restoration built from what the owner could find with different torpedo tubes, Bofors, Oerlikons and radar is this opening up other museum build vehicles where they combine multiple vehicles to make one vehicle?
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Does that also mean its getting the Man V12’s which the owner replaced the Packards with alongside the rest of the drivetrain that was completely replaced?

1 Like

Have you ever heard the song “Why Do Fools Fall In Love?”
First verse ;)

Always forward never straight

bug reported it and broken down all the things wrong with it, hopefully we get a dev response :)

1 Like

Bug reported it, give it a gander if you want to get it fixed :)

Nothing new here though, this is the second british ship they have added based soley off the museum ship that is not a good representation of the class at all due to large numbers of modifications

1 Like

1_w4DxUy0PMoqeq25UXfyL0g@2x

Couldn’t resist hehe

2 Likes

Why don’t they add more rewards in the battlepass?
After level 125 and before there are only warbons plus bonuses for the next battlepass.

At level 140 or 150 a box that randomly when you open it can give you a vehicle from the previous battlepass since they came out, to at least have a higher reward in the case of reaching such a level.

1 Like

So, boats all over the place… hoes before dev server opens? Or a surprise announcement? LOL

Couldn’t resist…

this boat is a battle pass vehicle - for the new season which starts next week.

Yes, I know. The joke, based upon the image included in the post to which I responded, clearly went over your head.

thx !