Desert Warrior: Horseman of the Apocalypse

This is precisely the type of infantry fighting vehicle I like! Since the Warrior’s introduction in the 1980s, this is the only significant upgrade model(except a prototype developed for Switzerland, known as the Warrior 2000, it was never produced). I hope it marks the beginning of Gaijin’s earnest effort in developing the British light tank tech tree.

1 Like

However, it is somewhat disappointing that the British never purchased the TOW-2B missile. This shortcoming may result in the Desert Warrior being less versatile than the Italian IFV. Nonetheless, I am quite satisfied with it.

@Smin1080p

Why was the round stealth changed

6 Likes

because god forbid we have something good

2 Likes

@Smin1080p where’s the m919?

3 Likes

@Smin1080p where’s the m919?

1 Like

Hey. The shell loadout of Desert Warrior was changed.

M919 is not currently planned to be featured now.

1 Like

Will this result in a reduction in br considering the desert warrior has the worst ammunition and fire rate out of all 10.0 ifvs?

Why Exactly? the M3A3 Bradley is the Same BR with the exact same gun and Missile Kit, the only thing different is that the DW gets PMB 090 and the Bradley gets M919. Why say we are going to have something and then go yeah no your not getting it on the fly?

Now ive played the Desert Warrior a bit, it really needs the M919, the extra pen would be very useful… you just non pen or just do nothing sometimes even with a direct side shot, can’t help the fact that we have been short changed with the desert warrior, No aircraft tracking, Gun depression which is only ever slightly not enough, all might be historical but it just feels piss poor when the Bradley does the same job better, and the BMP-2M much superior at the same BR, or even the Dardo/VCC-80/30 which is bassically the same but with a higher rate of fire / a much better autocannon and gun depression
Probabally not even a stretch to call it the worst 10.X IFV

4 Likes