I did dissatisfied with the crash “kills” as well, especially when I got furball jumped or one son of a gun keep tailing me never endingly. Those kind of people should not be granted for those sort of rewards
and then there’s the infamous tree crash accidents too
I mean if you crashed on purpose because you couldn’t escape them they should definitely get the kill
And if you crash accidentally, skill issue I guess (I do too but I take the Ls for that)
Whether it’s “better” or not is subjective; there’s not a single game with infantry that resembles what War Thunder aims to be.
-Squad is the exact opposite: Arcade damage models with simulation gameplay. War Thunder’s aim is to achieve arcade gameplay with simulation damage models.
-ArmA is a full-fledged simulator.
-HLL, like Squad, leans too much into simulation gameplay but arcade damage models, and is limited to WW2.
-Delta Force is mainly arcade and even fictional.
-BF and CoD are Arcade and Arcade Plus Ultra.
What other game is there according to you “better” and making WT Infantry redundant?
I am 1vs1 against a player. We battle for several minutes, struggling to get into a good position, trying to evade becoming the prey. Eventually one manages to get the kill with guns or missiles, or both “knock it off” and separate. Or one manages to force the other to make a mistake and have him crash.
I am 1vs1 against a player. We battle, but as soon as there is a chance of me winning over him, he intentionally crashes or ejects. Not once, but every time you two meet. He laughs at you, knowing very well that there’s nothing to stop his behaviour.
So 1) is not work enough and “requesting free kills” (strangely however in other game modes that seems not to be an issue?), but 2) is fair sportmanship?
It’s the game bro, teamplay is literally how you win games most efficiently. The team that wins is usually the one that manages to outnumber the opponents they attack.
And I know it’s frustrating to be chased by many enemies but if you can’t run from them you just gotta accept it. They’re playing the game too, taking away kills from them without any personal benefit is just toxic behavior in my view
I look forward to that game, but it will be closer to a Battlefield counterpart with a flavour of MAG (one of my beloved childhood games!) than what War Thunder aims to be.
It’s like saying: “why add Ground Forces to War Thunder when World of Tanks and Steel Beasts already have tanks and exist?”
Even Gajin has an Infantry based WT sidegrade. I also consider another Infantry based game(mode) as absolutely redundant. There are already alot other games aviable…no need for one more.
Yes! A tech tree F-14D! 😃
I’m really hoping the first rank IX jet for Israel isn’t Greek. (I am looking forward to Greek vehicles but I want a truly Israeli rank IX jet, they can add a Greek one simultaneously and I will have no issue.)
What will the BR spread for this look like? I’m all for vietnam era, but I preusme this will be split into either 8.7 - 10.0 and 10.0 - 11.0 because I can’t imagine something like the A-4B competing with all aspect R-60Ms that something like a MiG-21bis has access to. I feel a weapon restriction could do wonders in this mode because the R-60M is a 80s missile, and it’s capabilities reflect that.