That, sounds like something you’re doing wrong ngl
I’ve never had to use that much chaff for a single missile.
Even against MICAs I’d say
So again, you artificially nerf one vheicle because of another that isnt fair.
By that same logic, lets nerf the CR2s reload rate because the Abrams is performing too well.
Lets reduce the AMRAAM count on the F-18s because the SU-30SM2 is doing too well.
etc etc.
Its just stupid.
Because f*ck you
There’s really no other reason for gaijin to be treating bug reports like this
Its only gotten worse with the Fox-3 buff, they seem to ignore chaff even more now. Most of the time im defeating missiles kinematically as chaff doesnt seem to work
That would be more like reducing AMRAAM count on F-18s as well as Su-30s because high missile count aircraft are cancer.
Which I’d be more than happy to see.
I don’t see the comparison here
idk man, chaff still works.
Missiles can just relock a little more.
Makes the MICA even more cancer since it’s most noticeable there.

Thats the point.
To say the Viggen D/DI, Sea Harrier FA2, harrier Gr7, Tornado GR4, Tornado F3/F3 late, etc etc should be artificially nerfed because the Typhoon is okay with BOL, is just stupid.
I think its pretty clear.
BOL chaff needs to be restored to full strength. Period.
Because why else is it impossible to notch in the F3 but easy in the GR4
Typhoon has the best defensive kit in the game so it’s far more than just okay
It would if it actually had BOL. not whatever gaijin thinks BOL is.
Then lets not forget the P4E upgrades too, should have 150 LCMs not 32
Gripen E and Rafale both have stronger currently
The BR system can be used to do that, not random nerfs like tanks lacking spall liners, the BOL nerfs, or whatever flight model issues jets have. Ammunition/weaponry can also be used to balance within reason, but not how a plane flies, or how much armour a tank has. Things like that should be as accurate as possible, while what armament a tank/plane gets should be based more on balance rather than historical accuracy.
Unrelated tangent
I hate this stupid activity requirement, I don’t need to play daily to POST ON A GAME FORUM FOR GODS SAKE
I even played a match 20 minutes ago but noooo according to Gaijin I can’t post cause I 1. have a life, and 2. play other games
Though dictating balance for all gamemodes based upon just one is dumb. They need to find a different way of balancing GRB so that aircraft in airmodes arent artificially nerfed anymore, especially with NE now existing. Getting fed up of having to use a fraction of the tools I should have, just because of “balance” in a different gamemode
Spoiler
Drives me nuts too, especially when it says “you havent played since 5 minutes ago”
Isn’t that to stop Smurf accounts on the gajin forums or stop random trolls who don’t play the game from trolling the forums tho?
Maybe, but the requirement to have played 3+ games every few days is just stupid. Especially for accounts above certain play times or forum activity. (also annoying the dev server doesnt count either)
This doesn’t look like 30-40 chaff per missile to me
I used up less than 70 total.
Ok that’s fair, I can agree with that regarding flight perf/armour vs ammunition and weaponry
That would be cause that is a Tornado IDS… With BOZ pods which are dropping large calibre chaff which is about 22x more effective than BOL chaff.
Which is why notching in the Tornado GR1/GR4 (in the GR4 I use BOL Flares and just use the 1x BOZ Pod for Chaff) is easy, but notching in the Tornado F3 is really really hard…
BOL is the CM pods found on aircraft like the Tornado F3, Tornado GR4, Harrier GR7, Harrier T10, Typhoon, Gripens, some F-18s, etc. Usually with a missile attached to it
Ok fair enough, so lemme go try this with a gripen then. Will that satisfy?
I’m not going to grind Britain since it has nothing of value to me (I already have euro, gripen and super bug)
Just make sure to run pure flares in the LCMs, so you know you are actually dropping chaff from the BOL.
Then Viggen D, Viggen DI, Gripen A, C and E, F-14B, F-14D, F-15C GE, Several F-18s
LCM is always flares for me
I have gripen C which will work