Britain Air Forces

I have no idea I’m afraid

GR.1A/B should possibly have ARI 18228 and and GR.3 should definitely have it

Various things I’ve seen sold online suggest 18228/13PD for GR.1A/B from around the Gulf War, and 18228/15 for GR.3A.

2 Likes

At least I’m safe in the knowledge that the Gr.3A uses the 228.

To be honest, we’ve been focused on Bug reporting Tornado and Harrier, that the Jaguar and probably Buccaneer have fallen to the wayside. Perhaps it’s time to revisit these since some of you have manuals for them now?

Speak for yourself haha, I’ve never stopped. Plenty of GR.3 reports in and the Jag’s have their own reports too.

5 Likes

5 Likes

One more for your pile then, regarding the GR.1A RWR 😁
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/HQ40viHJzkID

Forwarded, I did have that logged internally as “Using Older RWR, should be upgraded to Sky Guardian to better reflect the GR.1B upgrade”. But I’ve forwarded yours as well so there is some player side visibility.

Also forwarded your Lynx report.

3 Likes

Still havent got the Phimat pod for either Jaguar…

1 Like

Jaguar GR.1
Jaguar GR.1A
Harrier GR.3
Harrier GR.7
Tornado F.3

4 Likes

i stand corrected, havent got the Phimat pod at all. Although why you’d take it over the BOL rails on the Tornado and Harrier GR.7 idk.

was the Phimat pod the one added during dev server but caused crashes and didn’t make it to live and would be fixed…

1 Like

Buc? Or is that the Buc S2B. Could have sworn I remember someone mentioning the phimat on a buc at some point (unless I’m imagining something)

that is indeed the same one. they removed it from the aircrafts and never added it back.

Haven’t checked but probably the S.2B, I was just listing aircraft in game that had it.

Ah, fair enough

would be nice if we could have a response from devs about what happened with this pod

Think it’s the same as BOZ pods. They need to code flares and chaff separately but they can’t/won’t.

1 Like

Phimat was originally modelled to be a Chaff only dispenser. whether it was originally i dont know, but i presume it was based on your comment

I think it was / is chaff only. (Not sure) before my “time” but I’ve heard it just caused crashes. It’s something I’d anticipate if/when we get CM overhauls.