Britain Air Forces

The source of the photo?
By Rob Schleiffert, he gives the time and place as Ljungbyhed, 25 August 1996. Captions on some other photos with that date and location state it was an open day event at the Kungliga Krigsflygskolan

Sorry but photo itself doesnt prove anything.

İt doesnt even have date on it.

Edit:The guy took that photo stated that it was taken at 1996 appereantly.

Thanks for the info.(it would be really nice if you share information with source next time).

If the Gripen C on the live is nerfed to the ground for some reason i will main russia
Don’t make me do that Gajin

Gripen C when, the A is so much fun.

1 Like

It come to the live how it is i will rejoice
If they nerf it to the ground i will cry
It just so beautiful its a taste of the euro canards

1 Like

This looks like it was filmed in arcade… the FM is insane, maybe I will get the F-4Junk for this…

Wait for it to come to the live before buying the junk

1 Like

And why are US mains demanding the AIM9X

Ok with what was added this update the Eurofighter should come with the 2nd or 3rd update of 2024 right?

With the Gripen C I’ll assume any hope for a CF-18 in the UK is now dead even if the F-18 came in the next update.
So you’ll find me back in the Canada tech tree stuff and wanting more WW2.

1 Like

Im sorry that the CF18 is most likely dead hope more ww2 stuff for you

Thats true but it might help getting the EF out of the way, plus I swear the sales go live after the update no?

Could always come to the UK as well I just highly doubt it, it all depends on how far away the EF is.

Because if things dont change, they wont be the meta nation going forward. Sure the F-16C will still be good, but the Gripen and Su-27 are better than the F-15

Mirage 4000 seems to be the jet of the patch tbh that thing is abit of a monster. It’s also a sneak peak into how the big deltas will perform like the rafale and typhoon

1 Like

Forgot about the 4K, yeah, thats another one. US and Soviets mains are just learning that the Myth that Europe made bad aircraft is false

2 Likes

From what I understand the EF is next Gen from the F-15 (or well close to it).

So unless we spend forever here(which is unlikely.) As from what I understand the F-18 is about the current Gen in-game.

I have a feeling a tech-tree CF-18 is now unlikely in the UK as they’ll say the UK got what it needs with the Gripen.
I could hope for an event but that will go to the one place Candian tech shouldn’t go. So it’s back hoping for a tech tree for me.

Yeah, the remaining questions are these:

How long until Typhoon becomes viable? (Personally I dont think it will be more than 6 months)

Will they continue to deny our advanced CAS platforms? (Tornado Gr4 and Harrier Gr9A)

How long until ARH? (for the Sea Harrier FA2 and Tornado F3 AoP)

It is possible that ARH is more than 6 months down the road, and both the Gr9 and Gr4 really need Brimstone to be worth it. If it’s looking that Typhoon is ages and ages away (and with how much moaning is coming from the major nations at the moment already in this update, I think thats going to delay more advaned European deltas) then we might yet need something else. F-18 would fit that bill.

I can see F-18 coming to several nations at once and I dont think there is any harm in it doing so. US and USSR does not need another year of exclusively getting new aircraft.

2 Likes

its getting me hyped for eurofighter and rafale

the prototypes with the tornado engines are viable now tbh if they just give it 9m’s BUT its acceleration will be ass and likely make the plane horrible to fly

Would be on par with Gripen C, apparently the Tornado engines arent that bad, just the Tornado is heavy and not designed to turn.

1 Like