BAe Sea Harrier - Technical data and discussion

So it is very similar to the ARI 23333/1 on the GR.7. Neat.

Cheers nice find.

Cheers also!

Updated the OP.

1 Like

So what’s the difference between the ARI 18228 and 18228/19?

ARI 18228/19 can identify the radars that are illuminating you.

So it’ll be the same as the Zeus system on the H2.

Would be great to finally get some stand off Missles for the sea Harrier late

I found a thing…

12 Likes

1 Like

FRS1 with 9Ms at 10.7 sounds perfectly reasonable to me

Local madman found another document. No offense, what you are doing is a great help to making UK tree a little more enjoyable

7 Likes

Oh god. This is the new top aircraft they’re going to add to the UK. Sea Harrier FRS.1 (l).

3 Likes

I can see no issues with this.

6 Likes

The Sea Harriers were very badly implemented. The Squad Harrier should’ve been the FRS.51 with Magic 2’s and the tech tree one should’ve been the post-Falklands version. Should the pre-Falklands one even use the AIM-9L?
But if we got a FRS.1(l) folded with the FRS.1(e) then I’d be ok with that only on the condition that the Squadron FRS.1 is replaced by the FRS.51.

2 Likes

FRS1e was a bodge to fix the mistake of having the FRS1 as an SQV.

4 Likes

A massive and terrible bodge-job

Sea Harrier FRS.1 (l) it’s squadron vehicle rank 7 ?

I personally Sea Harrier FRS.51 (l) from Indian Navy (IN) add to rank VIII and could be 12.3 BR

The FA2 would still be the superior airframe as the Blue Vixen is the vastly better radar

I guess Sea Harrier FA.2 could be 12.7 BR in rank VIII, but unsure armed and employ ASRAAM Block I ?

12.3 max due to flight performance and no chance of any ASRAAM for at least another year

I know gajin consider ASRAAM Block I after this year but unsure add on Sea Harrier FA.2 and BR higher 12.3 ?

I guess Q4 2024 or Q3 2025 gaijin might consider ASRAAM Block I

Excuse me, AV-8B Harrier II+ from Marina Militare armed AIM-132 ASRAAM ?