Answering your concerns regarding spall liners, MBTs and Aircraft

was never planning to get the M1A2 extra fat V2 without any armor anyway i rather use my SEPv1

thats what i stopped at too but doesnt make sense to even play that since i dont put the sep armor on and its not a fun time to play even like that. I shot a 2S38 twice in the turret and it just turned and killed me. the first round should have disabled the turret. I find myself wanted to play US less and less do to pure frustration

True, SEPv3 might be worth it because of the proven armor test but knowing gaijin, it won’t be any difference other than APS.

More i think about the abrams armor justification, less it makes sense.

Serial prodicton T-80Us never had thermals, those came with T-80UM after 1991.

F-16AJ was never serially produced.

Nor was the YAK-141 nor Mirage 4K.

Why is the serial productionargument a thing?

5 Likes

Because.

Real, as I love fighting R-27s, F-16s, MiG-29s in the rusty MiG-21s or the flying brick F-4, 4th generation should be moved to 12.3 or 12.7, since it is not fair that airplanes of 2nd generation fight against 4th generation aircraft, the MiG-23 is doubtful, but it is a third generation aircraft, and if it performs somewhat well in 12.0 - 12.3, I would recommend that they review whether to separate the 2nd generation aircraft by raising the 4th to 12.3 or more (all of them), or in another case, lower the 2nd generation to 10.7, so that the 2nd generation fight against the 3rd generation, not against the 4th generation.

We found the spall liners of vt4 in real life, but we couldn’t find the ones in the game

5 Likes

Now imagine the pain when Gaijin just removes a couple hundred mm of KE protection from the Merkava 4’s ERA.

1 Like

It’s just their way of trying to justify a change, realistically they should have left the reload alone and just give the abrams its armour.

1 Like

Gaijin, just so we’re clear.
Your policy of ignoring the players and their sources and reports, and failing to provide your own sources to claims the community deems outlandish, is effectively an encouragement to post “classified materials” (which I believe are in your interest anyway).

3 Likes

So despite’s the sources stating the M1 Abrams has DU stored in the hull you guys still don’t belive that there’s DU in the hull? Huh???

c4abf90670e677d75e5a32367f7ea9fc9d385d28

2 Likes

@Smin1080p

Just because Russia uniquely provides a lot of information on its vehicles and weapon systems doesn’t mean only it should have the described features.
If you lack information on a certain vehicle, implement at least a default variant on all contemporary vehicles.

6 Likes

I agree with you.This caused dissatisfaction from other technology tree players.Abrams actually just needs to restore his additional armor,not reload

4 Likes

Why do ground pounding when the goal is to kill 104s? Your attempt to move the goalposts doesn’t change the fact that F-104 should not face against old 9.0s.

Also, that doesn’t solve the problem at all since we are talking about BR compression NOT winning the game.

OK and?
How is it relevant when the aircraft with the higher top speed basically takes the lead in dogfighting/bnz or being able to force either horizontal or vertical dogfighting against slower jets?
All you can do for the MiG-19 player is pray he is dumb and reverse him like this video.

https://streamable.com/mgs4jn

I could that because I was on MiG-17 that has really good dogfighter but, If I played Sabres especially 50cals one and Hunter, Venom, It is almost impossible to do same things because all of them has issues for itself such as inconsistent guns, turns like brick, insanely slow etc.

You literally don’t know that there was a 9.7 hard cap nor that Hunter FGA.9 was untouchable until F-100D moved to 9.7BR because their counterparts are gone except CL-13 Mk.6 or Shenyang F-5.

It was not uncommon for most of your teammates are Hunter FGA.9 in 2020…

Current 12.0-12.3 aircraft completely outclass 11.0-11.3 ones in every way imaginable yet gaijin refuses to acknowledge that BR decompression is necessary. Disappointing.

3 Likes

Pls, do not come back

Increasing the reload on the Abrams 120mm tanks is a mistake, and should immediately be reverted. This will only end up causing them to once again go up in BR, where their armor will be less effective than it already is. We want armor! Fixing the armor is the only way you will get players like me to return to US top tier.

2 Likes

Total crap
We wont
We have another information
We wont
We wont
We dont think so
We decided not to
@Smin1080p we have been waiting for that?
Its a shame, to release this blog, that says nothing. I’m disappointed.
Developers have chosen strategy of “transparent talking about nothing to keep players thinking that devs are concerned about smth”

9 Likes

Poor Tornado sitting at 11.3, there’s no way it stands a chance against any 12.3 yet.

2 Likes