Add an Option to hide Anime Decals

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

23 Likes

Might have bothered me at one point where I imagined there was immersion and realism in the game but long since given up on that. Put what the hell you want on a tank, makes no difference.

2 Likes

It’s called Semi-Historical. Historical and fictional. Just disable this setting. Or outright disable decals.

12 Likes

As my Post says ‘specifically hide Anime Decals’.

I don’t want to disable/hide other decals - i want to specifically hide those Anime Decals/Pillows.

5 Likes

:() Ah I see well my answer is…There is none and making a discussion thread with a title that’s more of a demand won’t get you anywhere.

Who hurt you emotionally like this?
It’s just colors arranged in a manner.
And it’s realistic since pinups and personal belongings are common among crews.

7 Likes

It actually sucks they’ve added the decal disable option in the first place lol.

Anime decal, I sleep.

Use animal heads to make furry pinups, real shit, decorate immediately.

Where can we get Anime decals just out of interest? Asking for a friend.

19 Likes

Streamers/Content creators usually have a promo code or decal bundle you can use to get them.

If you google search warthunder decal codes, you will find a reddit/google doc with all known codes internationally and you can just run down the list and get them all. Some will be discontinued be they make more all the time.

1 Like

boo hoo

21 Likes

Monsieur, how do you even see them?..shouldn’t you be seeing enemy targets?

Spoiler

The human eye is an organ of the sensory nervous system that reacts to visible light and allows the use of visual information for various purposes including seeing things

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

It’s a pillow with a character on it, like really who hurt you.

4 Likes

Do i have to repeat myself again?

Those people generally have no social life and can only fantasize about having a sexual partner

2 Likes

all BS that has nothing to do with warfare should be grouped into category which visibility I can turn of. Snowsky? Bicykle? and the stupid avatars/ decals nobody likes or use? I understand gajin does not know what to give as reward in BP, so they have pulled out this nonsense rather then giving you golden wager, or booster, or war bonds.

1 Like

Just because for you everything comes down to frustration from lack of sex it doesn’t mean it does for everyone. It’s just a pillow, don’t get aroused by it dude xD If it hurts you - don’t look at it.

You guys are such a snowflakes with hurt feelings

5 Likes