AC-130W Dragon Spear CAS

I zink zet ac130 isnt good like u zink bcs it very big planez it ze world

You think that thing is going to get an air spawn when the nuke plane does not?

1 Like

it could easy have a place in the game when gaijin would bring a proper pve mode, like armored warfare or other games have. it would open the door for so many vehicle, and even more premium ones gaijobble!

You mean a proper PvE mode that would easily shoot it down? Or a proper PvE mode where it’s completely uncontested and therefore it would be gamebreaking?

Considering how the control schemes work and what would be required to make it even maybe 25% playable - it’s simply not feasible.

its a mode that isnt there, have a bit of fantasy dude

Even considering the current PvE assault mode, it’s completely inviable. Same goes for consideration for all PvP modes, including sim.

the current pve mode is a bad joke to be honest. play some other games and check how they did it. Its possible… much better as gaijin does modes and maps.

1. You’re stating the obvious so thank you, Captain Obvious. Literally everyone who has played this game for more than a month is aware.

2. Completely irrelevant point you’re trying to make, especially since I don’t believe that any other game, even including DCS, has a fully controllable AC-130.

Last time I saw an AC-130 in a game that wasn’t Call of Duty or Medal of Honor was Ace Combat, and in every single iteration the aircraft was not 100% controllable by the player.

Tell me, do you know how many crewman are in an AC-130? Do you understand how many different roles need to be done? Do you have the slightest inkling of the complexities in getting everything to function?

Could an AC-130 be 100% pilotable in a videogame by players?

Absolutely.

But by one player alone? Absolutely not.

Even in games like Hell Let Loose and Battlefield you cannot 100% control every aspect of vehicles by yourself like you can in War Thunder. And an AC-130 would require a literal team effort of players to control and utilize - Not to mention environments where it would not be contested at all. You guys really, truly don’t understand the whole picture here.

what makes you think that. i never said i have proofs or even ideas. just that its possible. you are the one that denies the sheer possibility. You are the one that thinks it had to be playex by many people too.

Because by the very mechanics of how players operate vehicles in WT - It is functionally impossible.

I can’t break this down any simpler for you.

why can we play battleships then dude?

i just looked at your history and wow, you are the embodiment of negativity. try to be a little more positive. cheer up a little

You mean the vehicle type that has at most 3 seperate weapon types, 1 of which is entirely relegated to AI control during regular operation, just like bombers? Not helping your argument.

Also, I will be as critical amd cynical as need be. If you have a problem with it, nobody is stopping you from blocking me. Your interaction won’t be missed.

Man, mister negative must be fun at every party…

1 Like

It’s called being pragmatic and thinking critically. I can’t help you if you can’t do the same, as that’s entirely a personal problem you have to address alone.

Anti-cas’er’s rn:

Sorry haha, had to be done.

Some good images can be found on this TWZ article;

5 Likes

+1 just for goofy fun. Would have to be at a high br but if given its full kit, might be able to do SOME work. Better have some friends cocering you. AA would be a problem. If only there were planes dedicated to combating AA and missiles that would perhaps target radars… crazy thought.

This is a forum for a very silly video game sir. The armchair general debate club is two doors down.

You’re using that word but it doesn’t mean what you think it means.

you can switch weapon types for ordinance and gun with keybinds. I don’t see the issue