5-6 Cheating restrictions were placed on my account that I did not log in to

I did not log in to my account for a long time due to moving and city change. When I accidentally logged in to my account via Steam, I saw that my account was closed due to cheating. It made me very angry and sad to see that my account, which I have been actively playing since 2015, was thrown aside in such an irresponsible and indifferent manner. Even though I installed (anti cheat) and played accordingly, it is not acceptable for something like this to happen. I want the necessary people to see it and investigate it. I request an investigation to ensure that I do not use cheats.

Probably Stolen by Cheater

You might not of used cheats, but unfortunately if you didn’t enact the 2 factor identification on your account, someone else could and probably did. They don’t need to use your PC of course, just your online profile.

1 Like

I filed a legal lawsuit against the Gaijin platform and I will keep you informed of the developments.

1 Like

@Stona_WT you have the link for whos who

1 Like

Ho do you do the two factor authorization.I would also like to be able to log in on my main account.

Haha you did what xD
You clearly broke to TOS.

Please check this topic Who is who and Reporting Procedure - #4

1 Like