Will airplane crew points be usable on tank crews?

Yes. As it currently is planned, your crew slots will be shared for aircraft and ground crews. Any points gathered by one crew slot can be spent on either one.

Yes. As it currently is planned, your crew slots will be shared for aircraft and ground crews. Any points gathered by one crew slot can be spent on either one.

Really? I was under the impression that they will be separated...

medal medal

How does that work if the skills are different? Or are they?

How does that work if the skills are different? Or are they?

Perhaps they share some of the skills and then some will get their points from your other skills

that's awesome will ship share that too ?

medal medal medal medal medal

Glad i would have been saving it up :)

I think it wouldn't make much sense. I predict, that despite the fact, that tanks and planes will share a crew, experience will be separated.

For now, at my understanding, any undistributed crew xp, can be spend on both tanks and planes, but once used on planes, it has nothing to do with tanks and vice versa. Correct me if Im wrong.

if they are the same crew slot you could in theory gain exp while flying and use it on ground skill

medal medal medal medal medal