PanzerAce

International Tank Tech Tree-Let's Build It

16 hours ago, Results45 said:

Skink, Ram, Ram II, and Ram III are already in the tech tree (credits to Currus_Loricatus):

 

 

 

Yes but this doesn't include all the other tanks I mentioned.  I think there should be a separate tree for each country instead of having to wade through various Allied and Axis countries just to get a few tanks I want.  There are enough tanks for the Canadian tree, it's just many people don't know about.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Henry_Jones_Sr said:

 

Yes but this doesn't include all the other tanks I mentioned.  I think there should be a separate tree for each country instead of having to wade through various Allied and Axis countries just to get a few tanks I want.  There are enough tanks for the Canadian tree, it's just many people don't know about.

 

Not enough to fill a full-sized 100 to 150 tank tree.

 

Beyond the US, USSR, UK/Commonwealth, Italy-Hungary, Germany, Japan, and France, no other nation or region in the world produced that many AFV models from 1930-1975.

 

I'd rather have a 250-vehicle International Tree with natively-designed tanks from every nation represented than five independent 75-vehicle "mini trees" with prototypes and Allied/Axis nation tanks filling-in the gaps. :yes_yes_yes: :dntknw:

Edited by Results45
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-4-27 at 5:00 PM, Results45 said:

 

Not enough to fill a full-sized 100 to 150 tank tree.

 

Beyond the US, USSR, UK/Commonwealth, Italy-Hungary, Germany, Japan, and France, no other nation or region in the world produced that many AFV models from 1930-1975.

 

I'd rather have a 250-vehicle International Tree with natively-designed tanks from every nation represented than five independent 75-vehicle "mini trees" with prototypes and Allied/Axis nation tanks filling-in the gaps. :yes_yes_yes: :dntknw:

If that happends the tree will be imposible to be finish it and get what you want, especially with the low rp gain. And with an ITT ypu will never see intresting projects of most regions. Just take a look at everything and you will see that not everything is a gap filler https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VV5AQmQhPLTSKhxrEkkpwoK0xkNyKnWUhKsaRvOAhTU/edit#gid=0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mpata10 said:

If that happends the tree will be imposible to be finish it and get what you want, especially with the low rp gain. And with an ITT ypu will never see intresting projects of most regions. Just take a look at everything and you will see that not everything is a gap filler https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VV5AQmQhPLTSKhxrEkkpwoK0xkNyKnWUhKsaRvOAhTU/edit#gid=0

Even china might get a tree.

  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2017 at 1:27 PM, mpata10 said:

If that happends the tree will be imposible to be finish it and get what you want, especially with the low rp gain. And with an ITT ypu will never see intresting projects of most regions. Just take a look at everything and you will see that not everything is a gap filler https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VV5AQmQhPLTSKhxrEkkpwoK0xkNyKnWUhKsaRvOAhTU/edit#gid=0

 

250 visual slots (each potentially bundling 3 variants together) is enough room for 20 nations added over the course of 5 years.

 

Even all the existing trees that have been around ingame for 2-3 years could easily be doubled in size.

 

Cuz by then the US, Russian, British, German, and Japanese trees would be almost complete and Italian & French trees would be half finished.

 

The initial release would likely consist of 30-50 vehicles unique to 5-10 different nations with 50 new additions every year.

 

On 4/28/2017 at 1:35 PM, blockhaj said:

Even china might get a tree.

 

Yeah with only up to 30 unique models:

Edited by Results45
medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2017 at 2:08 AM, Results45 said:

 

250 visual slots (each potentially bundling 3 variants together) is enough room for 20 nations added over the course of 5 years.

 

Even all the existing trees

that have been around ingame for 2-3 years could easily be doubled in size.

 

Cuz by that time the US, Russian, British, German, and Japanese trees should be almost complete and the Italian-Snip- & French trees half finished.

 

The initial release would likely consist of 30-50 vehicles unique to 5-10 different

nations with 50 new additions every year.

 

 

Yeah with only up to 30 unique models:

I prefer the idea of a general Allis minor tree, general Axis minor tree, and a general Comintern tree. 

  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What about this idea ? ... its been a while since the topic has been updated... since 2014 first topic, now we already have French and Italian tech tree (the last one still in dev with tanks but is confirmed by Gaijin), but there are a lot of other nations with awesome machines that can fit some specific tiers... with Tier VI we can think about modern tanks like:

Israel - Merkava

South Korea - K2 Black Panther
Brazil - EE-T2 Osório
China - Type 99

Turk - Altay

Poland - PT-16 / PL-01

Sweden - Strv 103

Iran - Zulfiqar 3

India - Arjun

 

And many others... 

 

  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zulfiqar 3 doesnt really exist, and even if it did, it would be tier 5 not 6.

 

PL-01 doesnt exist and never will.

 

And the Israelis have enough tanks above tier 3 (included) to warrant a separate tree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
In WT we can have prototypes,
like the PL-01 (but a little bit modern for this game...) : PL-01.thumb.jpg.2e2610c6fbb1d3c1067e8739
 
For the French tank I also find a candidate package (but for not bad are only prototype ...)
1827733338_WTUpdateRevolution!(litesize)
So yes, I think an international tree is interesting, for the RB, have them put a time on one side, a time on the other, and it will go, it's country have to change camp during the2 war (WW2 / Cold War)
Edited by Le_Tactiqueur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/09/2018 at 08:50, Sonder_9 said:

The Styer SK-105 Kürassier.

Cassis of a Saurer APC equipped with an AMX-13 turret and a french 105mm CN-105-57 cannon

 

It's all in there:

 

Spoiler

15111807470465527.png

.

 

:good: ;)

medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, DarthGergely said:

image.thumb.png.0956d38e9af0d97e9b9c7982

I dont expect that i can be disappointment again in gaijin ... but how the things looks like..

Simply Italy has enough tanks and planes to have a full line while Hungary cannot, same goes for Romania Bulgaria etc and they are examples, and just if you add the nations that are not suitable for an indipendente tree togheter you can kinda have a full line. Italy is out of the equation since it is capable of having its own lines. Stop complaining like you did and start thinking how to come around this problem in a real way. Don't waste time complaining do something real to have a tree

Edited by MadMax_ITA_
  • Confused 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Малютка (ПТРК) / 9M14 Malyutka NATO reporting name: AT-3 Sagger

125px-Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png

Сою́з Сове́тских Социалисти́ческих Респу́блик  (СССР)

1280px-9P110_Malyutka.JPG

1920px-9P122_Malyutka_2.JPEG

1280px-Mi-2URP-G_3.jpg

medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.