Hii 

I am watch This video .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN9BNd6nfIk

This Tank North Africa Tiger I . But Why only AP shell ?  Where is Przr40 ?

Tiger 131 capture ammunition load. Nort africa Tiger I ammunation load 

23 HE shelll 

61 PzGr 39

8  PzGr 40

s22b.jpg

lwvg.jpg

f5iy.jpg

sf67.jpg

qyjo.jpg

hoie.jpg

se6d.jpg

89m5.jpg

7tzu.jpg

Edited by AbfangJager
  • Upvote 9
medal medal

dv5x.jpg[/URL]

[url=http://img809.imageshack.us/i/hzzy.jpg/]hzzy.jpg[/URL]

Edited by AbfangJager
  • Upvote 3
medal medal

Cos it's beta?

The 85mm guns haven't got their BR-365P rounds yet aswell.

And the penetration of 8,8cm Pzgr 39 is clearly not finished yet, as the 88 and 85mm have the same performance. The 88 should obviously have better performance compared to the 85.

Edited by RoflSeal
  • Upvote 1
medal medal

Pzgr.Patr. 40 will also not be introduced on Ausf. H1, but on Ausf. E (the main series of the Tiger)

on the other hand it seems like the tiger got a buffed gun with the last update it can now deal with almost anything i even one-shooted is-1

[spoiler]

1390024850-shot-2014-01-18-06-35-57.jpg

but you need to angle the thing

1390024788-shot-2014-01-18-06-35-48.jpg

[/spoiler]

Edited by II_RED_II
medal medal medal medal medal

There were only a very small number of Pzgr40 produced. Around  only 16.000 (compared with more than 1.300.000 Pzgr39 and 3.000.000 He-Shells), so the ammo wasn´t realy important in combat use. I think they will ad it later, the soviet tanks doesn´t have theire improved ammo too.

medal

There were only a very small number of Pzgr40 produced. Around  only 16.000 (compared with more than 1.300.000 Pzgr39 and 3.000.000 He-Shells), so the ammo wasn´t realy important in combat use. I think they will ad it later, the soviet tanks doesn´t have theire improved ammo too.

Just make the Pzgr40 more expensiv than the 39.

Yes, there were never a "Version" E.

Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger Ausführung E later redesignated Ausf. H

what am I missing?

• Upvote 1
medal medal

The first Tigers were called Panzerkampfwagen VI Ausführung H to differ em from the Tiger (P) -project (they should be produced parallel in the first). Later (March 43, when the Tiger (P) -projecet was stopped finaly) they redesignated it to "Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger Ausführung E" (noboy know why "E") and in spring 1944 they redesignated it to "Panzerkampfwagen Tiger Ausführung E".

But this were no different "Versions" (Ausführungen). The changes (turret front, cupola, wheels, air-filters, S-mine-launcher) came (or gone) one by one, so there never was a clear definition about a official knew version of this tank. Damaged Tigers were upgradet and repaird with all kinds of parts and units used the spareparts they had, thats why even  in summer 1944 they were Tigers with the old cupola or the early wheels on some photographs.

medal

We can start discussing about Ammo limitation because of real-life economy during WW-2 to nerf the Germans after we got a Matchmaking via Date. This includes a Ferdinant being at the same Tier as the Tiger "H1" if not lower, and it could penetrate more with the standard shell than the Tiger I with APCR.

Oh what would they fight? Some SU-85? Late KV-1 Models?
:lol:

medal medal medal