SB (FRB) battles for Ground Forces?

Will there be SB (FRB) battles for Ground Forces? I am realy excited for this type of gameplay. It would bring amazing immersion and tanks without icons could use their camo to full potential... aslo, we would have set our own gunsights, without additional help etc.

I would love to see it...so will be there? :)s :dntknw:

medal medal

Mm...

If only the tanks had interiors, and ports you could look out of, but then again, it isn't as simple to model as say, a plane's cockpit.

Then switch to the gunsights, scan the field, just to see a JadgPanther pointing it's gun straight at you :D

medal medal

Mm...

If only the tanks had interiors, and ports you could look out of, but then again, it isn't as simple to model as say, a plane's cockpit.

Then switch to the gunsights, scan the field, just to see a JadgPanther pointing it's gun straight at you :D

Well, we could simplify it to just a camera on the top of the turret, as if the commander is out of the hatch, or looking through a periscope and second view could be just the view from gunner's optics. That would be enough. :yes:

• Upvote 2
medal medal

As Gaijin have a three mode game I am certain that there will, in the future, be all modes covered by ground forces also.

I’d never hazard a guess on timeline though…remember they’re working on a lot, just released a chunk of more tank models to test in Arcade and Realistic modes in the CBT. It has to be a matter of building up from the basics…once the physics and models are working correctly they can work on other aspects such as interiors then that will naturally lead to Simulator mode.

Just don’t expect it for many months yet.

Im sure there will be the same modes as planes do, it just takes a long time to do interiors for tanks and other stuff.

Looking forward to it myself.

well there are ( or at least were ) available but you are stuck in sniper view so it's currently unplayable

Good to hear that. Before CBT mods were saying that they don't plan any kind of SB and that it would be redundant. :beee:

medal medal