Roof: 40mm (!)

Panzerjäger Tiger (P) "Ferdinand":

Roof: ?

Sturmpanzer IV:

Roof: 20mm

Sturmpanzer VI:

Roof: 40mm

[/spoiler]

For other allied tanks I will look tomorow.

Thank you! Appreciate it!

medal medal

Well It's been a while :salute: , whent by the name of SiliconSidewinder back than, you'd propably not remmber that one.

For my part I allways enjoyed your expertise on historical subjects and if I remmber you ware actually getting a Phd on that subject. :good:

Anyway say hello to the guys in the Doc's from me if you should happen to drop by.

medal

Well It's been a while :salute: , whent by the name of SiliconSidewinder back than, you'd propably not remmber that one.

For my part I allways enjoyed your expertise on historical subjects and if I remmber you ware actually getting a Phd on that subject. :good:

Anyway say hello to the guys in the Doc's from me if you should happen to drop by.

I will ! :salute:

And I worte my bachelor’s thesis about literature about the Tiger, not a Phd^^

medal

I don't know about 50.cal, but and cannon with an AP shell could probably do damage to some of the bigger tanks if you shoot them in the rear deck over the engine, I doubt they would have much more than 20mm on it just for the sake of removing the cover for maint.

medal

I don't know about 50.cal, but and cannon with an AP shell could probably do damage to some of the bigger tanks if you shoot them in the rear deck over the engine, I doubt they would have much more than 20mm on it just for the sake of removing the cover for maint.

i never have much luck with the 20mm for some reason. but the 50cals can destroy med tanks if you hit them in the rearside area. its a difficult shot though and you have to be using ground targets.

Edited by Rumpullpus
medal medal

So I played a bit of Arcade Battles today, flying out my Americans (still trying to get something good out of the Kittyhawk), when someone hit me and my engine cut out - when I was low on altitude I saw a convoy, including some light tanks, driving short in front of me.

Destroyed 2 AA-vehicles, damaged a 3rd and aimed for a light tank's, identified as M3 Stuart, rear. I wasn't really expecting my .50cal MGs to do anything, but somehow .. they did damage the tank and the game told me this:

RCZmlTu.jpg

But bloody light tank refused to let me score a hit on his ammorack :(

Not really belongs to the Ground Forces section, but neither to the Aircraft section, probably in the Off-Topic Section but .. hey, whatever.

Thought it was quite funny because I also saw the engine-hitbox of the tank pop up with yellow / orange outline for a second.

OhShit.jpg

medal medal medal