I can agree to this, I just don't want this to be another WoT where you hit a freaking button and you are rolling again. I want freaking realism! I want to smell gunpowder and dead horses! 

Tank Recovery would be cool as hell! Just imagine someone screaming medic!

The thing is that track repair is a necessary evil in an arcade game. Even in a game that is closer to simulation it would be necessary. I mean when a Tiger (you guys seem to love the Tiger...) is blasting T-34's 2km's away and gets hit in the track, the two members from the hull can get out and start fixing it with relative safety (relative because there is no small arms fire, but there can be shrapnel flying around, and they could be hit by a stray shell) and make the tank move again...

medal medal

The thing is that track repair is a necessary evil in an arcade game. Even in a game that is closer to simulation it would be necessary. I mean when a Tiger (you guys seem to love the Tiger...) is blasting T-34's 2km's away and gets hit in the track, the two members from the hull can get out and start fixing it with relative safety (relative because there is no small arms fire, but there can be shrapnel flying around, and they could be hit by a stray shell) and make the tank move again...

Well anyway let's remember it's just a game and it can't be 100% accurate.
medal medal medal

You really think our vodka soaked friends from Russia will allow such a travisity of real history to get into this game? I mean, how can the Germans do anything so precise as schwack a t34 at two klicks! It's a Russian game, the t34 and kv can shoot 4 klicks and the tiger will maybe hit at 500 meters. Sheesh!

/sarcasm
medal

You really think our vodka soaked friends from Russia will allow such a travisity of real history to get into this game? I mean, how can the Germans do anything so precise as schwack a t34 at two klicks! It's a Russian game, the t34 and kv can shoot 4 klicks and the tiger will maybe hit at 500 meters. Sheesh!

/sarcasm

Remember it's still CB

medal medal medal

from little i know about ww2, tank crew was able to make repairs ... since there was no tank engineers on a fields anyway.

only thing is that at atleats in arcade, u can repair  while shooting( atleast it looks like that from wideo). tanks should be able to do repairs in combat field but, u should not hawe 2 crews for one tank- one shooting one repairing. easyest way: u want to repair- your tank becomes unusable for some time( possible to cancel repairs maybe in case of emergency)

medal medal medal medal medal medal

Depending on the game mode reparing tracks, ect. should lead to risking a crew members live, since he had to get out of the tank to repair it. Like in Man of War for excample.