The age of Wallachia has begun

Greetings and good day,

I am Wallachia. Some of you might know me, some of you might not know me.

I have no idea how I ended in this game's closed beta. I mean, I was here, humbling to myself them BAM! got notified by Yahoo that I received an e-mail saying that I just got registered at Yugame (?) and that I got added to WT's beta game (??). I thought it was a scam, so in an attempt to randomly send an e-mail filled with rage to the address I googled the official website and tried the provided password to print when the site declined me. Much to my surprise, it didn't.

So, since I'm in this cruise, let's get a drink, a cigarette, sunglasses and sit on the window to enjoy the view.

Chances are that I applied to the Alpha/Beta/Gama/Hulk Smash somewhere in the past but don't remember it. I would debate this, provided I have a written record of all my internet access for security reasons, and nothing alike this was in the records. Anyways, as I said, I'm not complaining.

That said, only one thing left to say.

Spy is sapping this introduction thread.

250px-Sapper_IMG.png

Omg, look how much I talked just to say hi.

• Upvote 1

Is this Wallachia from WoT? If so, a group of us were just talking about you last night. Nothing bad.

If this is not that Wallachia, wth is this thread about?

Is this Wallachia from WoT? If so, a group of us were just talking about you last night. Nothing bad.

That is infact the real WoT Wallachia :P but HI WALLACHIA! :P

Yes, this is me from WoT.

HerrTrigger, long time no see! So we have more of our old friends in this game? If so save me a spot, I want in.

Speaking of which, a "War Thunder for dummies" would suit me fine.

Question 1: Does it chew less than WoT does? I want to play a game where I can spend more than 1 hour without worrying if my laptop will overheat.

• 2 weeks later...

I see this thread died a month ago, but i'm still curious, is this a romanian clan or what?

Damn, mate, only 4 more months and I would get an achievement unlocked.

I can't spend one month without that question, but here we go. I am not romanian!