What should a Ground Forces Base look like? Collect ideas!

Hey there!

I assume that tanks can repair at base? I cant tell really, as I am neither a lottery winner, nor am I willing to pay for entry.

However, I wondered about the bases and how they should look like.

In this thread we could collect ideas and proposals of how to design them. I have found some props I find promising and would somehow fit

3000251064pp2a.jpg

bundesarchiv_bild_183ywq4c.jpg

Actually this is a concrete factory, but it looks very cool:
diog-a7y2pir.jpg

diog-a142sox7.jpg

Gentlemen, now its your turn: Show me some stuff to build a nice looking ground base, where tanks can repair at.

Hangars, disassembled tank-parts,... anything goes. Maybe we find the one or other idea for the designers.

EDIT:

Lots of tools here:
http://www.jagdpanzer.net/shop1/start.htm?wh_tank_tool_accessories_1_16_2.htm

And some more pics:

[spoiler]

Id also like to see planes in  damaged state there. After all, we got both in this game.

dioplane2eequf.jpg

1603_0inqf7.jpg

m_gfpwzy92ibfscy_idy_k6oeg.jpg

mzindpllu995mh57zbxpwo8pn8.jpg

[/spoiler]

Edited by R_O_N_I_N
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal

Either way is fine with me, they just have to make it balanced and not easily abused, like going to repair after each hit taken etc.

• Upvote 1

Either way is fine with me, they just have to make it balanced and not easily abused, like going to repair after each hit taken etc.

If the fight is close enough to the base that you can get repaired after every hit, you're the one in trouble, not the enemy team.

You say this but your title says other wise" Ground Force Tester" So you did pay or you did get an invite. Are you aware of that? 

Hey there!

I assume that tanks can repair at base? I cant tell really, as I am neither a lottery winner, nor am I willing to pay for entry.

medal medal medal medal medal

Can be easily avoided by making reparing impossible if a enemy tank is in a certain range.