White_bada

Update 25.12.2013 (1.37.35.29)

* Grass rendering optimized
* “Buy all modification” feature fixed (including purchase for Golde Eagles)
* Gunners now have increased spread which depends on turret turn rate (no more than 0.3 degrees)
* Laptops wont get into sleep mode while the game is in progress
* Gamepads and Joysticks now work properly in the menus that are launched during the battle
* Fixed bug with the reward for capturing an airfield (it used to give 40-50 times less reward than intended)
* Increased client stability in some cases
* Fixed Dx10 glow rendering

• Upvote 11

Even MORE spread for gunners?

You got to be sh***ing me......... :facepalm:

And no RP increase once again. I really get the feeling you like it the way it is....

Edited by nyuu
  • Upvote 50
medal

When are we going to see that +/-1.33 BR deciding factor in MM?

We're still seeing overrated planes in battles.

What you've described in 1,37 FAQ isn't happening yet.

How long is it going to take for the system to learn new, performance related, values for Battle Ratings?

Edited by Kozmyk
  • Upvote 2
medal medal

Our servers are undergoing maintenance from 5am to 7am GMT (9pm to 7pm December 25th GMT). Update 1.37.35.29 is being installed.

5am to 7am, plus 9pm till 7pm (over 24 hours???) - What? Do you know what you're installing and when?

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

And no RP increase once again. I really get the feeling you like it the way it is....

You get the feeling?

This is working as intended i.e. we've all been screwed.  They won't change it.  They've had multiple chances and everyone has been talking about it for days all over the forums.  No way they haven't seen it.

This is what this game is now.  I'll be finding something else to spend my hard earned money on, that's for sure.

• Upvote 23

* Gunners now have increased spread which depends on turret turn rate (no more than 0.3 degrees)

Oh what the bleeping bleep!!!

What is driving this? No-one thinks bombers have it easy. Yet nerf after nerf.

• Upvote 22
medal medal

Please fix the RP gain and bomb bug, this is most serious issue that you need to be focusing on. 

Also, some more optimizations in Dx11 rendering would be nice too, I get some fps loss on certain maps for some reason. So far, it's better as I turned off AA and used HQ FXAA to replace AA for now. 

• Upvote 10
medal medal medal medal

I came back to this thread just to make sure I did not read it wrong or something. But nope, it really does say gunner nerf.

*flips imaginary table*

• Upvote 17
medal medal

Why would you increase the spread even more? It was already terrible ​ 

Edited by Alfgart
  • Upvote 28
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

They just aren't going to be fast to change it, it has barely been a week since the patch was out.

medal medal medal

I bought the ultra pack for $79.99 and this is what we get? updates that we dont need right now? We need fixed matchmaking, more rewards for RP, i feel like i wasted my hard earned money. WHY DONT THE DEVS CARE ABOUT US?

• Upvote 9

Why people want increase in RP? O.o

Just play a realistic battle for your x2 each day.... That's what I do and i'm unlocking planes everyday..... lazy people.

Considering I've been doing all 5 nations in RB every day since the patch dropped and have yet to unlock a single plane, either you're really, really good, or you are unlocking the Level I stuff rather than the tier III-IV stuff I'm going for.

• Upvote 15

This is a game i dont want it to be my second job i play to have fun not grind till my eyes bleed.

Edited by matt971
  • Upvote 18