Nraged

-NNG- No Nonsense Gamers Recruiting (US/NA) Air and Ground

-NNG- No Nonsense Gamers

Recruiting for air and ground in all game modes.

No Nonsense Gamers is a gaming community which is currently participating in War Thunder, Planetside 2 and Battlefield 4.

We've been in War Thunder since closed beta and some of our members are still showing off the goodies that they got for being involved.

We are big but not too big. We've got a very strong foundation built upon not tolerating BS and having fun at the same time.  Most of our members are over 21 with jobs and families, and they get in TeamSpeak to blow off some steam and shoot at anything that doesn't look friendly.

Our mission in War Thunder is very simple, we want to have fun while killing things.

By joining our community you will be a part of a strong force which doesn't get competitive but at the same time utilizes teamwork and other tactics to achieve victory, regardless of which game we're playing.

By joining our War Thunder division you will not be restricted to play only one game. If you feel like playing other games, by all means, go for it.

Here is the breakdown on flying:

We don't have a pilot level requirement and we don't expect you to have much experience in flying. We can teach you everything we know!

Arcade Battles - After all, this is the most popular game mode and when we run squads, we go all out. Cursing, yelling, crying about getting rammed, taking shots for every death or just simply enjoying the game for what it is.

Historical Battles - Normally, when HB squad is formed, our members move into their own TS channel and just chill out while climbing and cut the chatter when they're engaged in a fight. Still relaxed, but on their toes. We have several very experienced pilots who are just amazing at HB and they're willing to teach. We don't run practice sessions but whenever there is enough interest in one, we schedule it a week in advance and help newer players learn the ropes.

Full Real Battles - My personal favorite. This is when things get Real.

When we run dedicated FRB squads, which is every night, we are focused and we utilize every tool at our disposal to shoot down as many enemies as we can. We require for our members to be in TS, be as vocal as they can be but keep chatter about the battle only. No exceptions.

Since we have several members who are still getting their set ups with joysticks, TrackIR and some hardware, there will be training sessions held whenever the need arises. Practice does make it perfect and FRB learning curve is rather steep.

Tanks - We have amazing tankers. Their tanking experience comes from WOT, Planetside 2, Battlefield, Desert Combat, just to name a few.

What we expect from our recruits:

Leave the drama for your mama. We play video games to have fun.

We choose quality (your personality) over quantity.

We are looking for new members who are 18+, have working mic and speak English. This is our language of choice since most of our members are from US. I said "most" because we have members spread out all over the world so there is action in our TeamSpeak just about 24 hours a day.  You will NOT be required to be in TS every time you sign in a game, but we like to hear your voice so don't be shy. 

By joining NNG, you will be joining a community, respect all members and deal with nonsense in private chat.

Application process:

You can apply to our squadron in game and you will be accepted. This will let you represent NNG in game. After that, fill out an application on our website and introduce yourself.  Your trial period will last anywhere between 1-2 weeks and during that time your application will be voted upon by our WT division members and leaders of the community.  At any point during the trial period, please don't hesitate to ask about your application status.

Other Games:

Planetside 2

We are big in PS2 on Matherson server playing VS.

VS is our primary faction but we switch to TR or NC for fun and enjoy it a lot. As a member, you will not be restricted to one faction only.

Battlefield 4

Our BF servers are very popular and our admins always make sure that there is no nonsense going on. We constantly ask for player's feedback on game modes and server settings. We want our members to enjoy the game.

Smaller games that we're involved in are Warframe, StarCraft, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Guild Wars 2.

Next games that we're looking forward to are Star Citizen (lots of our members have already purchased their founders packs) and Elder Scrolls Online. Will we open new divisions for those games? Who knows, it all depends upon how good they're going to be after release.

Feel free to PM me here or on NNG website for any additional information.

www.nononsensegamers.com

-NNG- Nraged

WT Division Leader

Edited by Nraged
  • Upvote 2
medal

I love all my friends over at NNG. I have been gaming with them for almost a year and it has been a blast. I love how its laid back and no drama. Perfect for new and old gamers, NNG rocks the house with an easy to use forum and has 24/7 TS3. Stop gaming alone, join NNG today!

www.NoNonsenseGamers.com 

• Upvote 2

Been part of NNG for a year now, best choice I made by far, started off as a PS2 player and am now involved with War Thunder, and a few other smaller games.

NNG isn't restricted to just 1 game, and our TS is open to all members who wish to be a part of a community of gamers. So whether you are part of just 1 game or several games, check out NNG we really are an overall great bunch, diverse and fun.

www.nononsensegamers.com

• Upvote 1

If you're new to the game and you need a place to hang out (drama free), please, look no further!  I have been "NNG" since I began in War thunder. Since joining, I, have made my way into to a few other games and met a multitude of friendly, like-minded individuals, just trying to kick some xxx. Join us you won't regret it.

www.NoNonsenseGamers.com

• Upvote 2

NNG is so much more then a clan/squadron/guild that you see in most games. It truely is a community that provides a sense of belonging and incorperates a wide veriaty in gaming!

Mature. Focused. Respectful. FUN. NNG are these, and so much more.

It pained me to have to step down as the WT division leader due to RL issues. But (as if I didnt already know), seeing Nraged's thread here shows me the divsion is in safe and capable hands!

Regardless of your skill level, fav mode, or prefered country in game, there is something positive for YOU in the NNG community! Check us out :)

Edited by Linchpin
  • Upvote 1

I have part of NNG for a little over a year now and I call it home. I have been gaming for over 20 years from the original Combat Flight Sim and this is by far the best group I have had the pleasure of playing with. If you are into having someone always having your back in a fight this is the place to be. Helpful to pass along knowledge of the game or in some cases assistance in real life! We have real life pilots and we fly all three game modes. So NNG if you like to game for the sake of Gaming.

• Upvote 1

Awesome bunch of people here at NNG. Our TS is packed most days with plenty of options to squad up with fellow pilots. Full Real, Arcade and HB's available at most times. 

Entertaining is the key word!

Loving the new recruits so far. It's great to see our community and War Thunder community growing.

Did I mention that we got t-shirts?
We got'm!
As a matter of fact Ajax is wearing one on his avatar!

Just to let all potential recruits know a little more about strength of NNG.
Couple of months ago members of our community put money together to send a leader of NNG Planetside 2 division to SOE live, where he represented NNG LIKE A BOSS and met with the game developers.
It was one of the best achievements for NNG as a community. Edited by Nraged
medal

Bump and welcome to the new recent additions!

Bumpin' for love.