wafu_vasco

Historical Board Decal Competition Winners - Announced!

Any idea on when we'll get our rewards?  :Ds

Soon™

:lol:  done, i have 1000 ge  :salute:  THANKS

I haven't received any recently   :?s

--------------------------------------------------------------

All sorted now. thanks Scarper. ( I should have added this a couple of weeks back! )

Edited by fenris
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

i was 2º thats easy than give reward and upload the decal...no?  :dntknw:

I think we may still get them as Christmas gifts, like the Christmas pin-up girls last year. Indeed we may already have downloaded them, and they've just not been activated yet (perhaps!?).

Anyway, I'm glad we got snow, a tree, and presents! I wondered what they would do to mark the season now the planes no longer reside in a snug hangar.

- Fenris

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Hopefully so...looking forward to seeing them in-game.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Still trying to chase it up - haven't had any answers yet but as soon as I do, I'll post them here. I'm as disappointed as you guys are! What's the point in setting up a competition to crow bar in more content that I want to see if it then doesn't appear?!?! Just kidding...

• Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal

Thanks for the follow up, wafu_vasco!  I keep checking to see if they've been added to the decal tables, but alas....  :(

The WT team have been back in touch - the delay is due to limitations on the game client, which is also affecting the upload queue for Gaijin created content. I know this isn't a definite answer, but at least it shows that your decals haven't been forgotten.

Also - PROX_SCAM: good point, agree 100%.

• Upvote 1

Good to know, thanks for the continued follow-up.

And yes, I'd be more than happy to take a crack at more pin-ups! :)

Diito, on that!  More pin-ups would be fun to have a bash at (so to speak). Though you certainly raised the bar with your last one CharlieFoxtrot.

Thanks! The competition was good motivation to get some non-work art done, and the pin-ups were a blast (though they do take me a while). I may even have a couple more rough sketches...just waiting for the next contest ;)

Still no updates guys, really sorry. I'd be delighted to get another decal competition going but until we get to the bottom of these delays and get things running a little smoother, I don't think it's fair on you guys with the amount of hours which go into this. I'll try my best to keep you updated! 

• Upvote 1

Ok guys, finally some news. Could all of the decal competition winners please contact me via PM? Thanks!