THEPUNISHERNL

KV-2 - Questions, Information, Gameplay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tQmJZ4tSg8 This is ground unit footage for playable tanks.

That video in OP's post is not playable ground units, but just your standard AI ground unit in an air battle.  Take a loot at the detail in Jingle's video.  Ground units, right now, are just there.  Targets for the air to kill.

Don't complain about it yet, after all we don't know how it'll play yet.  WAY too early to make assumptions.

medal medal

OMG KV-2 TO OP NURF NOW
You cant simply say that before ground forces are released

Someone's never heard of sarcasm. :facepalm:

• Upvote 1

THIS IS A KV-2 OF GLORIOUS DESIGN, HAND MADE AND LOVINGLY CRAFTED BY THE GLORIOUS PEOPLES PARTY.

%2523%2B003%2Bkv2.jpg

KV-2 OF GLORIOUS DESIGN IS THE CHILD OF KV-1 OF GLORIOUS DESIGN, IT IS MUCH BIGGER AND BETTER WITH A LARGER TURRET OF GLORIOUS DESIGN TO FIT 152MM GUN OF GLORIOUS DESIGN TO DESTROY CAPITALIST BUNKERS OF NOT SO VERY GLORIOUS DESIGN.

AS YOU CAN SEE FROM GLORIOUS PICTURE SHOWN BELOW, THE KV-2 OF GLORIOUS DESIGN HOLDS SEVEN COMRADES OF GLORIOUS NUMBER, EACH READY TO STEER THE KV-2 OF GLORIOUS DESIGN INTO BATTLE OF GLORY TO DESTROY FASCIST TANKS AND BUNKERS. (OF NOT GLORIOUS DESIGN)

TWO COMRADES SIT IN THE HULL, ONE COMRADE DRIVE THE KV-2 , OTHER COMRADE MANS MACHINE GUN OF GLORIOUS DESIGN.

OTHER FOUR COMRADES SIT IN TURRET, ONE COMRADE IS COMMANDER AND IS HIGHEST RANKED COMRADE, THEN COMES GUNNER COMRADE WHO SHOOTS THE 152MM GUN OF GLORIOUS DESIGN TO DESTROY PANZER FOURS AND THREES OF NOT SO GLORIOUS DESIGN.

THE OTHER TWO COMRADES IN TURRET ARE KNOWN ONLY AS COMRADE LOADER ONE OF THE GLORIOUS PEOPLES PARTY, AND COMRADE LOADER TWO OF THE GLORIOUS PEOPLES PARTY.

THE KV-2 IS BIG TO SCARE OFF FASCIST MACHINES AND INTIMIDATE COWARDLY RIGHT WING BUNKERS WITH ITS GLORIOUS DESIGN, IF ITS TAUNTS OF GLORIOUS DESIGN DO NOT WORK ON FASCIST ENEMY, THEN KV-2 HAS TWO MACHINE GUNS,  ONE IN HULL THE OTHER IS IN SPACE (SERIOUSLY I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THE SECOND IS). IF THE TWO MACHINE GUNS OF GLORIOUS DESIGN DO NOT KILL ENEMY, THEN THE TURRET CANNON OF 152MM OF GLORIOUS COMMUNIST DESIGN WILL DESTROY THE ENEMY, EACH SHELL IS BLESSED BY THE PEOPLE THEMSELVES AND UPON FIRING THE CANNON OF GLORIOUS DESIGN, STALIN HIMSELF WILL TAKE NOTE.

THE 152MM CANNON OF GLORIOUS DESIGN MUST NO TAKE ARMOUR PIERCING SHELLS, AS THEY ARE OF INGLORIOUS DESIGN AND IMPURE, AS ORDERED BY THE PEOPLES APPOINTED COMMISSIONER OF GLORIOUS RANK, YOU MUST ONLY USE HIGH EXPLOSIVE SHELLS OF GLORIOUS DESIGN, NO ARMOUR WILL STAND IN THE WAY OF SUCH GLORIOUS SHELLS.

BUT BECAUSE OF THE TWO COMRADE LOADERS OF THE PEOPLES PARTY BLESS EACH PRAYER WITH THE HYM OF STALINL, THE KV-2 FIRES VERY SLOWLY SO MAKE EACH HIGH EXPLOSIVE SHELL OF GLORIOUS DESIGN COUNT.

ALSO BECAUSE OF THE GLORIOUS NATURE OF THE PEOPLES BLESSING OF EACH HIGH EXPLOSIVE SHELL OF GLORIOUS DESIGN, THE KV-2 OF GLORIOUS DESIGN MUST BE ON FLAT AND SOLID GROUND TO FIRE ON, AS IT IS THE ONLY GROUND WORTHY ENOUGH TO ALLOW THE KV-2 OF GLORIOUS DESIGN TO FIRE AND DESTROY THE FACIST ENEMY!

THE KV-2 IS ALSO BIG, VERY BIG, TO HOLD ALL OF THE HIGH EXPLOSIVE SHELLS OF GLORIOUS DESIGN, ALSO IT IS WILL ARMORED, SO THE INGLORIOUS CAPITALIST, FASCIST AND RIGHT WING ENEMY SHELLS WILL BOUNCE OFF THE GLORIOUS ARMOUR OF KV-2, BUT DO NOT SHOW REAR AS THE REAR IS OF WEAK DESIGN BECAUSE THE VODKA FUELED ENGINE OF GLORIOUS PEOPLES DESIGN MUST BE KEPT IN GOOD CONDITION.

ALSO KV-2 IS SLOW  BECAUSE BEING OF GLORIOUS DESIGN, IT GOES SO SLOWLY TO INDIMTADTE RIGHT WING PILLBOXES AND BUNKERS, IT IS HEAVY TANK OF GLORIOUS DESIGN AND MUST BE TREATED AS BIG TARGET BY ENEMY, SO PROTECT KV-2 WHEN IT IS LOADING.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS PAGE OF GLORIOUS DESIGN.

Basically the idea is to protect your KV-2s while they go about their duties, the two loaders should be considered critical as they maintain the already slow rof of the KV-2, the gunner and the commander can be both be considered secondary to the loaders.

Im not sure if the hull machine gunner should be considered..he seems kind of useless, and the driver should be the least of your worries as the tank is slow enough already and present a huge target.

I intended this post to be funny and yet be informative of what I hopefully expect the KV-2 to be when ground forces come out.KV_2U3_bp02.jpg

Edited by Spitfire_
  • Upvote 45
medal medal

Waw.

No propaganda.

Much truth.

Such caps.

Edited by TheFors
  • Upvote 10
medal medal

Kv-2 Stronk!

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CunMPmL6Yxs[/media]

One of my favorite tanks.
 And of course
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjH6bPYKgcs[/media]

Edited by Demolman
  • Upvote 1
medal medal

Who needs KV-2 when you can have

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i5F1n8zb34[/media]

Edited by RoflSeal
  • Upvote 14
medal medal

+1

Because this This is a Glorious Thread about a Glorious TANK KV-2.

This is very similar to what happens when KV-2 fires... 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvLCpKCloww[/YOUTUBE]

I am forced to play with 1/16 RC KV2 until it comes out in War Thunder :(      Still fun.

medal medal medal

inb4 german premium kv-2
kv_2_39.jpg

(with a butload of chain's apperantly)

Edited by AtlasWH
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

it's good... until a Tiger rolls around the corner and knocks the thing out, they were only effective during the early days of Barbarossa.

KV-2 OF GLORIOUS DESIGN SHALL DESTROY FACIST TIGER OF UHGLORIOUS DESIGN
  • Upvote 5
medal medal

You tried to mimmick BMP/T-64/T-80 Wargame guides but you failed miserably.

I never said I was mimicking, I simply thought that writing something that I thought was enjoyable and quite fun to read would be a good idea, sorry that I have not lived up to your expectations.

• Upvote 2
medal medal