Hello, Guys

I'm here on Official forum to present a work that kept us busy for over two months, making people from many different Countries co-operating, and costed us a lot in terms of time and energy for researches and technical problem.

Now,  at the end of our work,  we are proud to present our Italian independent tech tree, made by 80 different aircrafts.

We worked very hard in preparing such a tree because Italy was one of the most important participants in Second World War, the third main Axis air force, and it was necessary to pay this tribute to our pilots who fought with their amazing machines during the conflict.

All the planes  you will find in our website flew, no paper plane was included: this was the main rule we gave us, from the real beginning, and we followed it.

This is the link to the site we made: http://italiantechtreewtint.weebly.com/

We hope Gaijin and you will appreciate our work.

The Group

• Upvote 41

Wow! 

A great job indeed!

medal medal

Nice looking.  

medal medal

Me wantz to see G.91 aswell there?

Germany with the 2x30mm DEFA Revolver Cannons
300px-Luftwaffe_Museum_Fiat_G91_2007.jpg <- Is tiny tiny picture mods. Okay this size?
[spoiler]
Fiat_g91_jaboG33.jpg

"I wanna eat Mig´s!!!"--G.91

[/spoiler]

It was the first massproduced italian jet-fighter after the war.
And it looks so cool! Edited by SupermarioPS
  • Upvote 6
medal medal medal

Absolutely fantastic, but we didn't need 12 threads in every known language for it

• Upvote 1

Absolutely fantastic, but we didn't need 12 threads in every known language for it

That was done by permission/request of Moderators/Senior Moderators.

Edited by Century

It would be fun to play those planes.

medal

Nice to see, love flying lower teir plain's even thou nothing beats an max crew H6K4 but sometimes you need variations of plane's and this would be perfect very nicley done.

as well is there no jet fighter think you need something to cover 17,18,19,20 othervise it looks vey good.

Nice to see, love flying lower teir plain's even thou nothing beats an max crew H6K4 but sometimes you need variations of plane's and this would be perfect very nicley done.

as well is there no jet fighter think you need something to cover 17,18,19,20 othervise it looks vey good.

Fiat Vampire is a jet as I know.

Edited by Century

Well done! This is the best proposed Italian tech tree I have ever seen!

300px-Luftwaffe_Museum_Fiat_G91_2007.jpg <- Is tiny tiny picture mods. Okay this size?
[spoiler]
Fiat_g91_jaboG33.jpg

[/spoiler]

And it looks so cool!

I want it too but it is not in this tree becaue of it's data:

First flight 9 August 1956, Introduction 1958-Retired 1995

Edited by Century

[spoiler]
Fiat_g91_jaboG33.jpg

[/spoiler]

And it looks so cool!

We wanted it either, but it's too late for this game, so far

We have jets, Vampires made by Fiat, 3 versions, we put them at tier 19, but we should probably move them to 18

And if Gaijin extends the limit to 1956, we could use Fiat G. 91

Well done! This is the best proposed Italian tech tree I have ever seen!

Thank you very much  :salute:

We have jets, Vampires made by Fiat, 3 versions, we put them at tier 19, but we should probably move them to 18

And if Gaijin extends the limit to 1956, we could use Fiat G. 91

well pushing the time limit to 1956 is something I don't think will happen. its already unfair for the Germans to have a plane from 1945 and others get plane's that was made 5+ years after it.

Then we will have B-52 for american and Tu-95 for Russian for an example so I think that will be a bit to much work for them as well try to keep a G-91 balanced with an Me 262 is going to be hard

But I think if they have to set in more tree's there would probably be your Italian and French and Chinese

well pushing the time limit to 1956 is something I don't think will happen. its already unfair for the Germans to have a plane from 1945 and others get plane's that was made 5+ years after it.

Then we will have B-52 for american and Tu-95 for Russian for an example so I think that will be a bit to much work for them as well try to keep a G-91 balanced with an Me 262 is going to be hard

But I think if they have to set in more tree's there would probably be your Italian and French and Chinese

Agreed, even if I would not bet on not pushing time limit to 1956...surely not soonest, but it will be done

Is there any photo of PZL P.24F in Italian camouflage?

medal

[spoiler]
Fiat_g91_jaboG33.jpg

[/spoiler]

And it looks so cool!

Well performance wise from what i saw on wiki, is similar to the mig and sabre in game. Granted past date but lets face it why should that matter if it's doesn't over perform and can fit in rather nicely.

• Upvote 1

I think there was on the site

http://italiantechtreewtint.weebly.com/

click to pzl p.24f from here, you can see the information and photos

I know, and there is PZL P.24 with Greek and Turkish camouflage. I was just wondering, if premium PZL P.24 will have Italian camouflage (unknown for me) or only Greek one?

Edited by Botan
medal

I know, and there is PZL P.24 with Greek and Turkish camouflage. I was just wondering, if premium PZL P.24 will have Italian camouflage (unknown for me) or only Greek one?

We are talking about 1 airplane that was captured and taken to Italy, to be tested.

There's no photo of it, I can only suppose that at the very beginning of tests it had original skin, that is greek, and then it was painted to show italian colors.

But frankly speaking it's just a supposition.

EDIT

I have photos of some "late" captured planes, like Lockheed P. 38 and Boeing B. 24, both in italian colors...

Edited by Cesare04_131a

Well performance wise from what i saw on wiki, is similar to the mig and sabre in game. Granted past date but lets face it why should that matter if it's doesn't over perform and can fit in rather nicely.

True, we should not forget G. 91 was a development of F. 86 Sabre