That is unless your flying german.... cause I will say your not gona turn on anyone..... coughs.....bias aginst germany.. ..hach....German aircraft were far better handling then gadjination wants to believe...and yes I did say gadjin is Arcading nations to behave cretin ways delibertly.... for the sake of game play...or they have a hord of stalins seeeekkkrrritt documents that make cretin claim to be more realistic then o say I don't know.... the rest of the free world AND recorded history

How not to wobble:
1. Get a joystick
2. ???
3. Solved!

hhhaaaaaahaaaa ya right... I can't even get my sitec x52 working in game with out the game studder framing like my intent is taking a shit... and aparently gadjin sports the x52 and x52 pro... there that top $$ commi pinko programing hard at work Edited by bigred79
medal medal medal medal medal medal

German planes weren't that good of turn fighters. Actually Germany found out very early already that turnfighting is an inferior strategy. So why you go and turnfight.

German planes are completely overperforming in WT, like, it's not even remotely funny. Turn, roll, dive, can withstand incredible G forces. They will be fixed soon, you know. I await your rage posts.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 1 month later...

German planes weren't that good of turn fighters. Actually Germany found out very early already that turnfighting is an inferior strategy. So why you go and turnfight.

German planes are completely overperforming in WT, like, it's not even remotely funny. Turn, roll, dive, can withstand incredible G forces. They will be fixed soon, you know. I await your rage posts.

that's ok I just know that after every battle japanese pilots pay out the wazoo to repair. :salute:

medal medal

• 4 months later...

I don't know if your IT staff needs more diversification, i.e. Asians and Indians, or what; but this wobble thing is probably the biggest thing holding this game back. We're not all geniuses knowing the exact roll position to make a smooth turn. Having the flight instructor "mistake" cause the plane to go up in the turn would be better than having the plane go into a seizure.

If Konomi could make early 90's Top Gun jets work, this really should be solvable.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 1 year later...

Reducing the mouse aim sensitivity helps too.

Have introduced my gran kids to the game, and have had to show them that having all the controls set to 100% just makes your planes completely unflyable. Both were too used to the PS4 mentality of having everything set to max, just cos... They are getting the hang of it. (Problem is they are getting better than me... Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut about the controls)

Dan

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 1 month later...
On 9/17/2016 at 12:18 AM, danblaze said:

I don't know if your IT staff needs more diversification, i.e. Asians and Indians, or what; but this wobble thing is probably the biggest thing holding this game back. We're not all geniuses knowing the exact roll position to make a smooth turn. Having the flight instructor "mistake" cause the plane to go up in the turn would be better than having the plane go into a seizure.

If Konomi could make early 90's Top Gun jets work, this really should be solvable.

stop stereotyping asians!

medal medal

• 1 month later...

I always use a joystick (currently a thrustmaster)   ...I understand folk have their reasons for using mouse however I find it very boring and not realistic ...although it is easier, especially aiming.

BUT I have the same issues with wobbling etc. 

Using my stick ,some aircraft, Spit V's in particular (but all spits are really hard to control at low speed 160-180 mph and at any speed at alitude above 15000 ft), it's mainly in the pitch axis and it's worse with the latest release. They seem to want to rotate like a table footballer and I have to constanly adjust to try and fly straight.  So joysticks aren't always a cure for wobble.   

PS Spits should be one of he easier planes to control but alas there seems to be some major c of g issue or coding/setting error. 

...and I have tried virtually every combination of joystick setting to no avail =¬(    

medal medal medal medal medal

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

A solution outside of the flight mechanics arena....

If you have a habit of overusing your mouse either purposfully or get nervous and accidentally overuse your mouse....SIMPLY TOGGLE DOWN YOUR DPI ON YOUR GAMING MOUSE WHEN FLYING 

It is esentially the same as holding the sniper button when doing precise aiming.  Example...on long shots I have dialed exact distance on holding my doing toggle reduces my mouse dpi effectively allowing me to maintain and execute precise movements without.  If I did not do this, the slightest movement would move my mouse too fast. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 23/10/2019 at 13:18, SilkMonger said:

My problem with wobble was when trying to use my joystick's rudder control.  As soon as I twisted the joystick for rudder, I would wobble until crash/bail/shotdown.

The only solution* i have is :

use rudder pedals, with long travel and linear potentiometers or magnetic sensors.

Pushing full rudder to one side and releasing it will induce a lot of oscillation ( wobble ). 

A mitigation of that is to.... how to explain it... when the plane is returning to central position, after releasing the rudder, push it one more time quickly to the same side. To stop the airplane momentum. 

Side note : using a joystick here puts you at a disadvantage unless you get a ton ( read years ) of experience with a joystick. 

You will only be on par with a mouse aimer if you get a full setup with very good components that cost a shitload of money.

• 4 months later...
On 29/03/2016 at 06:50, ThatRedDot said:

4 years later and they still overperforming.

... What did I get myself into...

medal

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...