Sign in to follow this  
Valcan321

Weird controls bug.

OK I have this bug that seriously screws up the game for me. Got it fixed once now trying to figure out what it is how its happening and how to stop it.

OK so here is how it goes. After playing the game for a few weeks suddenly out of no where the planes when I fly them are sluggish to respond in ways. Ill turn the plane turns slowly acts strange etc. In HB its un playable as the plane when pointed to bank right will turn right then slowly wobble its way to the right.

Sometimes the plane just decides it doesn't want to turn at all and will just flex slowly slowly ticking over inch by inch straightening out then going up a little more.

Also when i turn right the plane will throw the nose towards the ground meaning i have to be careful and aim up the whole time.

Over all the aircraft are just behaving weird. Like they are fighting me. And this is at all speeds on all machines. Bombers are the least affected being more combersome but even there...

I know this might be the wrong spot for this and its a vague way of describing the problem but its more of a "Feel" issue and the way they fly. Its hard to put into words if you understand.

Any Idea's are appriciated. Thanks.

Did you turn your controls from Mouse Aim to Simplified?

medal medal medal

+ 1 to op.  

i have this loads of times during play time, and its frustrating the hell out of me,  i juse mouse aim,  and all of the sudden i can not lift the nose to get firing point on a target im chasing. ore i have it but right before i can fire  nose  just drops down. and bouth planes are going 600+  kmt/h not in a clime.. but in a light turn.

plane woundt repond  and right before i get the good leed spot  nose  start to drop.. and plane start to dive.  this startet happening  several days a go,i can not see i have  packet loos,  ore  a bad ping  as bouth are in green line  at bottum of screen  when this happens.  

and inn high speed chasing  jet matches, this is really  frustrating  as i loos the plane to this Bug, meny times as plane plomes to the ground. no respond in controls at all and when i see this start to happen  in a match several times  the 3d person camera  start to  flip to, by out of no were  stay in innvertet camera mode looking behind the plane  fore 50sec up to a min ore 2 ore moore, after a yoyo manuver ore loop.  and in a jet match  when this happens  youre dead

ore if the dogfight/chase is in lover altitudes  plane hit the ground,   becase you can not control it.. ore even try to recover it.

i see this problem  every 4 matches i have  and in moust of the case, its  when match is full of players.. it feels like the server is having problem respond to all the players comands.  when there is 40K online,  a full jet match  is nearly un playable  becase of this happens  every match then.

and as op states.. the roll/ turn times even drop to  plane woundt turn at all..

say im  chasing a mig-15 he dives i dive after him,  we bouth going 970kmt/h  alltitude drops to 400 meters he is  trying to dodge me by turns /rolls.  the mig-15 turns hard right,  i start  try  turn to, nothing happens  other then noise  lifts up.. and plane  hoowers  in this responce fore several sec,  and at the same time  it start to pitch over to bank  right  but its climing, my comand is DIVE down.. it woundt repond..  and when i now get controll of the plane again  mig-15  is 2,1 K away from me, ore his  clan mate  is on my six and   light me up. i cant do enny thing to dodge   other then just  sitt  and watch as i have NO comand over the plane.

ore i get a match  when there is 25K online..  same situasion in a dogfight,  this time  plane responce is as it shoud be, and the enemy plane  cant escape. 

I play up to 20+ jet matches in a day "clan wars" and i now it aint my side  when out of those 20 i have the "normal" plane responce  in 12 off em.  and in 8 off the matches  im fighting  the Game it self just to try play..and in these games.. i crash 2-3 jets becase off this problem.

and in all matches i have the same FPS.. same ping.  and 0,7 packet loos.." Green" so the stat line at bottom left  show.

Edited by deVIL
medal medal medal medal medal

When this happens, does it also affect test flight mode? If yes, it's probably a "your side" problem. If not it seems to be an ISP problem. Also, what does your connection (lower left corner in game view, colour sufficient for judgement) say to this? Purple or green are good connections, yellow, red - packet loss/lag.

I sometimes have that as lag/packet loss effect in games, e.g. when my antivir get's its daily update fixx.

Happened to me today. I've even commented on chat and asking people wtf is going on. My connection was purple, no packet loss, I am using Kaspersky with "Gaming mode on" (no update while you are in game) on clean, gaming only rig. Game is on SSD.

Zero damage and my plane was started to respond like it is all black. Finished by crashing into mountain.

Next plane's were acting normal, without problems. It was one of Italian fighters, can't remember which one, T2 I think.

It was like mouse sensitivity went near zero, I do not know how better to describe, but it is not mouse because input from keyboard is bad too.

To me it happened just that one time with just one plane, I hope it will stop there. Game is not playable when that happens,

When this happens, does it also affect test flight mode? If yes, it's probably a "your side" problem. If not it seems to be an ISP problem. Also, what does your connection (lower left corner in game view, colour sufficient for judgement) say to this? Purple or green are good connections, yellow, red - packet loss/lag.

I sometimes have that as lag/packet loss effect in games, e.g. when my antivir get's its daily update fixx.

Yea this is a constant and my loss is 0.00%

Did you turn your controls from Mouse Aim to Simplified?

I've done it before done just about everything I can think of. Its like when I try to turn the game is restricting how fast my plane follows the mouse when I aim it. Turn everything up or down.

Like the plane when turning isn't going all the way like the tail is being kept from following so the plane is just trying to...say when you turn right the plane turns some of the way but not to far and it's forcing itself through the turn not using aerodynamic lift to do it.

When this is constant, your Internet link isn't the root of that evil...

...does exit/relaunching the game help? (if yes = game prob)

...if that doesn't help:

- do you use a standard issue mouse or a gaming mouse with dedicated interface software?

- do you use a wireless mouse (low batteries / EM interference)?

- do you use LAN - or WLAN (EM interference again, also possible USB crunches, if USBstick-WLAN)?

Edited by suicidal_godot

...if that doesn't help:

- do you use a standard issue mouse or a gaming mouse with dedicated interface software?

- do you use LAN - or WLAN (EM interference again, also possible USB crunches, if USBstick-WLAN)?

yes a re log in helps  on the probl.... but then again 6 games later    probl  comes back   :Os

220Mbits line on cable to ruter,  and no wireless mouse  ore keebord.  on a prety expencive  gaming rigg.

Edited by deVIL

Speed is less important than ping....

...but it is a game or software interference problem then. One step might be to switch off or tune down background programs (firewall, antivir, Steam !!!,...)

What might help, too, is to set the aces.exe on "high" priority via windows task manager. This has to be done everytime you launch it, and also after reawakening the machine from "suspend to disk".

Also, it might be helpful to look through and/or ask for help in the support forums...

I'd suggest either gameplay problems or connection issues...

...if that doesn't help:

I use a standard 3 button mouse. Not wireless.

And this is a constant. I think last time I had to uninstall or something.

This happens especially when I am playing the single player missions. Have you considered that this "sluggishness" is on purpose . . .  I have. It is way too consistent, and that tells me that historical flight models take a back-seat to "C'Mon, buy a premium account for like 1 day. It's only the cost of a damn airplane."

Hi,

Great tin foiled necro. I haven't seen this problem unless I have Connection issues. 

Gl

medal

On 19/10/2013 at 07:38, _D_ said:

...if that doesn't help:

yes a re log in helps  on the probl.... but then again 6 games later    probl  comes back   :Os

220Mbits line on cable to ruter,  and no wireless mouse  ore keebord.  on a prety expencive  gaming rigg.

have you tried unplugging your router from your power source? sometimes when mine is on to long it does all kinds of strange things. I mean it probably won't help but you can try it. unplug it from the power source for bout 20 minutes. Don't just turn it off, but completely unplug the power cord. I know you guy's strange game performance sounds a lot like a problem I was having once but that was long ago. I forgot now exactly what it was but it was some weird stuff like you and the op are having and i kept messing around between my settings then tried resetting my router. I think one time it was my the target tracking got turned on. Or it was something with 3rd person view, I forget now which one it was but I remember i was seeing some crazy stuff and  my planes were doing crazy things to. Gaijin likes to change our settings sometimes. It's been a glitch with them for a few years and every time a major upgrade like 1.85 comes out sometimes it messes with my settings and i have to go in and change them back. .....Anyway, I wish you and the op luck and hope you can get things working properly again. 

lol I just now noticed after I posted that this is a very old thread..geeshhhh lol

Edited by ShannaShae

Sign in to follow this