wafu_vasco

10,000 Golden Eagles up for grabs in the first Historical Board Competition!

My Cork's skin entry:

0lee.jpgP.S. I just wanted to explain-the screenshot is unedited.The winners will be announced in the day after yesterday,so I wish good luck on everybody! :salute:                 

Edited by BG_val98
  • Upvote 2

I posted an updated version below.

[spoiler]

contestfinal1080pq7joc.jpg

====Rector's Last Stand====

The photo is of a real Luftwaffe pilot. Picture is edited obviously. Let me know if you need a 1440p version aswell.

Have fun and good luck everyone![/spoiler]

Edited by R_O_N_I_N
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal

Okay, wanted to try some more things out. Here is my final submission then. I hope its not against the rules to post 2 Variants here, if so please delete the first one.

wettbewerbenhanced144gci8s.jpg

Rector's Last Stand- 1440p Enhanced Edition

Images used (Except for the fire effects):

[spoiler]

foto-ak-kriegshochzeivox8c.jpg

shot2013.05.0904.18.3mgzee.jpg

shot2013.06.172082eoo.jpg

shot2013.06.2903h1ffs.jpg

[/spoiler]

Edited by R_O_N_I_N
  • Upvote 7
medal medal medal

Ronin... isnt Rector the P40 pilot... why are you using a Bf109's cockpit... did you mean Molder?

medal medal medal

Sorry for asking, but does the winner get 10.000 or is 1000 the max you can get?

I read in ingame chat 2 times, that  theres a 10.000 GE event on and the title also hints to that direction, so I decided to invest a couple hours in an artwork. But after having read the rules again, it sounds more like 10x1000 GE will be given. Would be great if you could clear that up for me.

@ Gaijin: Finally an event where 3rd party editors were allowed  :yes:

Cant wait for the next one :)

Edited by R_O_N_I_N
medal medal medal

- There will be two categories: War Thunder Screenshots and Modified Screenshots. The first category must come directly from the game, the second category allows you to use software, editing effects and external images to modify or enhance your screenshot. A winner will be selected for each ace in both categories, giving a total of ten separate GE prizes.

- Simply post your entries on this thread. The winners will be announced on 24th October and each will be rewarded with 1000 Golden Eagles. 

- Best of luck!

1k GE's for each winning shot

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

Rector from the perspective of his victim ; )

I dont think Rector fought against Germans in Bf109s though ._.

medal medal medal

Aaaaah as I feared. Thanks a lot clearing that up for me mudcat =)
As this is the first event of its kind (Photoshop allowed), I´d like to give some short feedback:

You need to invest time in finding an idea and time to compile your piece of work. In my case it took 10 hours. Now 10 hours is quite some time for a possible 5 € price. My advice for the next event would be, to increase the benefit for the participants when editors are involved.

Anyways was fun taking part in it.

medal medal medal

I dont think Rector fought against Germans in Bf109s though ._.

As you see in above post, I misunderstood the event as it seems. If it bugs you that much mate, you can expell me from the event.

medal medal medal

Hurricane - Non Edited Entry

[attachment=29537:Non Edit Entry - Hurricane.jpg]

P-40 Unedited Entry

[attachment=29538:shot 2013.10.21 21.26.14.jpg]

Not sure if its allowed... since it says one entry per Ace Skin.... but if its plausible to submit for the edited one...

Otherwise.. please disregard them.

Hurricane- Edited Entry

[attachment=29534:contest entry PSH-1.png]

P40 - edited entry

[attachment=29535:P40 entry.png]

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal

As you see in above post, I misunderstood the event as it seems. If it bugs you that much mate, you can expell me from the event.

Why? im not and official for it >.> Besides, its rather well done.

But instead of submitting it for the P40? why not change it to the Bf109's?  Its using the Ace skin for Molder it isnt it?

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal

Well, at least I got myself a new wallpaper now lol. Next time I will read better, listen less to gamechat. Bit sad now, but my mom says I am a big boy now. I can handle it.

@Sliver: I got multiple designs to finish in real life this week (art prints for a doctor´s office and commercial advertising posters for the local photostore).

But thanks for the heads-up Sliver!

See ya around next event and thanks @Gaijin for introducing editor-contests.

Edited by R_O_N_I_N
medal medal medal

Guys - thanks for all of the wonderful competition entries. Just a quick reminder that any further entries submitted after 0900 GMT on Friday 25th October cannot be considered as prize winners. Winners will also be announced on Friday; exact timings to be confirmed.

Thanks again!

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal

Molders:

Over Britain:

iZZG8SOlz7Ffj.jpg

It's not clear if you can or not post in the 2 categories, so i'll just put this one here (If it's not allowed then disregard it):

Edited:

iLi6KJII7gehp.jpg

Edited by Rohnlex
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal

Yep, I can totally see where I haven't been very clear, so apologies. You CAN post in multiple catagories; I'll change the OP to make it clearer.

medal medal medal medal medal

My submision for the - Cork's Sea Hurricane

Legacy-1024x549.jpg

Just the Third one is edited... I used the replay to take the picslegacy2-1024x576.jpgedited-1024x576.jpg

Edited by lucio_salles