B-25J-30 Mitchell Official thread

TheRealAlecdent

I'm aware what it's for. I'm asking if it's worth buy, or if it potentially has the wrong FM, or is screwed up somehow since it was just introduced. Just want to make sure before I spend GE :)

I'm aware what it's for. I'm asking if it's worth buy, or if it potentially has the wrong FM, or is screwed up somehow since it was just introduced. Just want to make sure before I spend GE :)

It's actually really good, It's payload isn't that great in contrast to the American B-25, but it has a kick to it. I like it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Its easily the best premium plane I've bought.

Flies just like the American one, the turrets are great, it can take a battering and the 500kg (1100lb) bombs seem to be slightly more effective than the American 1000lb ones.

My record so far is 9k rp and 135k lions, here is a recent battle result. (used the PE 2 to kill 1 tank the rest was all B25)

shot20140627184441.jpg

shot20140627184444.jpg

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 2 months later...

Premium Mitchell isnt calculated as premium? I have yesterday about 2200xp basic in game and my double xp was about 4800 RP. Without premium, i do this result without first double a few minipatches back.

http://www.imghosting.cz/images/48shot_2014.09.16_22.12..jpg

http://www.imghosting.cz/images/79shot_2014.09.16_22.12..jpg

http://www.imghosting.cz/images/15shot_2014.09.17_12.12..jpg

Where is mistake?

// I found screenshot from june with different vehicle research %

http://www.imghosting.cz/images/23shot_2014.06.21_12.51..jpg

At june was 200% and now is 80%? :Os

Edited by Scooby_Doom
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 1 year later...

I think it's a great plane. Nice for racking up Silver. Added treat if you can get an air kill or two.

• 1 month later...
  • Technical Moderator

BR 4.3 faces a lot of top cannon fighters, challenging to avoid them while hitting targets.  

Highest BR in VVS T-3 lineup.

• 5 months later...

This vehicle appears incredibly bugged to me and I wonder if anyone can confirm the issues I have. I wonder if these are bugs or income nerfs.

I have over a hundred sorties now in this plane but due to a recent patch I can't destroy a single base anymore with the full bombload. In all those games before it was a certain destruction. I'm using the 3x500kg with 2s timers on very low altitude and still only make 1.4t of damage. Those additional 100kg are simply missing despite dropping exactly 1.5 tons.

This has actually massively decreased the efficiency of this plane as a money maker since on some maps (e.g. Krymsk) just destroying an enemy base and then disappearing as quickly as possible is almost the only option you have (or rather had) if you want to make some points and not just fly right into the swarm of bees.

The other problem I encounter with this plane is that the income is not correct. In the post battle report you get one sum but under your messages -> battle rewards you get a much lower one, that is attributed to your account. Some moderators on the forum acknowledges this bug under bug reports but since over half a year nothing has happened and I'm sure I've lost between 500k - 1 Million SL by now that I actually should have received.

Anyone else encountering these problems with your premium B-25?

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal