Hello everyone,

I recently came over to WT after a couple years in another (simpler) flight sim.  I'm trying to learn the flying WT style with my Thrustmaster Hotas X, but I'm running into that same oscillation/bobbling/porpoising monster everyone is talking about.  :facepalm:

I've attached my blk file, and I would love to get blk files from anyone who has gotten this problem to a manageable level with their Thrustmaster Hotas X. :good:

I also had a strange issue with my tank always being in motion (no neutral?), but for some strange reason, setting up for mouse control through the wizard and then putting my joystick settings in manually fixed that. :dntknw:

configDailey01T&Mouse 1b.blk

Hey guys, i havent come across a config for the Wireless version of the 3D extreme pro (Logitech Freedom 2.4)

- I use my left hand to look around with the mouse (trackir alternative, once u get used to it its a beast)

- I use keyboard controls for ex: flaps,gear,head up and down for snapshots

- low but good sensitivity so you dont flatspin

I would also recommend my config to people who don't own any form of track device/software

(Just rebind the axis to your joystick to make it work if u dont own a Freedom 2.4)

Simulator Controls for Logitech Freedom 2.4

Edited by Finzel
  • Upvote 1

I'm using Logitech 3d pro. Since I have no head tracking I use keyboard pretty heavily and I think I have found a pretty decent conficuration controlling your view. Things to note: WASD (+Q and E) are used for leaning, thumb stick for moving view (when wacthing to right/left you will also automatically lean to right/left the same time). Space button resets all view / leaning (you will be hitting this button A LOT) excpet leaning forward/backward (Q/E). Shift / controll buttons are for zoom. Rest of the buttons you should probably map the way you feel best (Many won't probably like my settings with the throttle control on numbers 1 (up) and 2 (down) while number 3 is for dropping bombs).

esa_configuration.blk

Edited by esapekkis
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal

Can anyone be so kind as to share a Thrustmaster Hotas-X config .blk,  and or a screenshot of key mappings. Having issues setup stick for tanks and aviation

Thanks in Advance

Unable to set up Cyborg Fly 5 stick, plane uncontrollable, view spins around the plane. Plz some one share a file for PC so I can play air battles. Thanks!!!

Edited by Wolffen
  • Like 1

Upload for a different stick. Just arrived today. I bought it on Wish.com. The PXN Flight stick and throttle. Very good quality. 16 buttons including three separate trim axis and on the fly mode button for quick switching. Love it!

pxn.blk

Flying-Games-Joystick-handle-high-quality-Both-hands-flight-rocker-flight-simulator-Gamepad-joypad-computer-game.jpg

Edited by AVG_Hunter_7
  • Thanks 1

Reviews of the PXN Flight stick and throttle

medal

Hey guys/gals, I'm a new owner of the tm hotas warthog stick and throttle.  If you have a configuration for WT I would be absolutely appreciate it if you would share your config for me.  the setup at the tm support for WT doesn't work very good->the roll and pitch sensitivities are way too low, i'm always having to go full range of motion with my joystick and it's still not enuf to make tight turns.  to top it off, the sensitivities for both axis are at about 98% when the tm config file is loaded.

Hi,

Don't have a warthog, but if you are still not sensitive enuff at 100% then increase the multiplier a bit. Wish I had your problem:-)  Pick where you want your key binds and use the control wizard to make all your own settings.

Edit..I should have said...if your axis isn't sensitive enough around center, then lower non linearity. If nl is already at 1 and still not sensitive enough, then increase multiplier a bit.

Edited by MrBader
medal