Nraged

-NNG- No Nonsense Gamers Recruiting (US/NA)

-NNG- No Nonsense Gamers WANTS YOU!

Currently recruiting active pilots for our War Thunder division.

No Nonsense Gamers is a multi-gaming community which is currently participating in War Thunder, Planetside 2 and Battlefield 3.  As side games our members also play Warframe, Final Fantasy XlV, StarCraft 2 and few others.

By becoming a member you will not be restricted to one game only. You can always jump into an appropriate TeamSpeak channel and meet new people who play other games.

Our full members are handpicked and after hanging out with us and getting to know some of the members, we advise new recruits to apply on the website and your application will be voted upon.

We do choose quality (your personality) over quantity. There is a age restriction, you have to be 21+ but in some cases exceptions can be made. We don't expect you to be an ace pilot, we can teach you whatever we know and help you get better or if you are an ace pilot and feel like you can teach us some things, we will not object. 

We don't treat the game as a job and most of our members are in their late 20s, 30s and 40s with families and jobs but we all have one thing in common, we like to fly.

Feel free to check out our website www.nononsensegamers.com and join us in our TeamSpeak channel. TS info is on the website.

If you have any questions, please contact myself or Linchpinn in game or on the forums.

• Upvote 2
medal

lol y'all finally on WT? used to run with these guys in bf3 but to many douchey power abusing admin (a select few, most members were pretty cool there), had to quit. good thing u cant have your own server here :P,

BUT ALAS welcome to war thunder man! you and your community, i hope to see you all in the skys, (hopefully you play frb) and good luck on your flights and fights

edit: wecould just as easily ask all the people that joined and never came back theres a reason the nng server rank on game tracker is 2503 and at peak was maybe 500

No Nonsense Gamers is a multi-gaming community which is currently participating in War Thunder, Planetside 2 and Battlefield 3.  As side games our members also play Warframe, Final Fantasy XlV, StarCraft 2 and few others.

By becoming a member you will not be restricted to one game only. You can always jump into an appropriate TeamSpeak channel and meet new people who play other games.

Our full members are handpicked and after hanging out with us and getting to know some of the members, we advise new recruits to apply on the website and your application will be voted upon.

We do choose quality (your personality) over quantity. There is a age restriction, you have to be 21+ but in some cases exceptions can be made. We don't expect you to be an ace pilot, we can teach you whatever we know and help you get better or if you are an ace pilot and feel like you can teach us some things, we will not object. 

We don't treat the game as a job and most of our members are in their late 20s, 30s and 40s with families and jobs but we all have one thing in common, we like to fly.

Feel free to check out our website www.nononsensegamers.com and join us in our TeamSpeak channel. TS info is on the website.

If you have any questions, please contact myself or Linchpinn in game or on the forums.

^^ I approve of this message :)

lol y'all finally on WT? used to run with these guys in bf3 but to many douchey power abusing admin there, had to quit. good thing u cant have your own server here :P,

BUT ALAS welcome to war thunder man! you and your community, i hope to see you all in the skys, (hopefully you play frb) and good luck on your flights and fights

^^ As a BF3 admin for the NNG server, I can tell you 100% that only those that failed to follow the few simple rules we had would have any reason to say anything bad about us. Though, once that line was crossed, there were a few of the admin that would have some fun at the expence of the violators as they were being shown out the door. Dont Tk, dont baserape, and dont be a biggot/rasist, and everything was fine. The numbers of people we recruited through our server, and the amount of non member regulars we had are all the proof I need to dissmiss your above comments.

edit: Our server rank was low because most of us moved on to other games while we waited for BF4, but our server was still open for months, making the ranking drop drastically. Add to that our set up (hardcore, no mini map, strict ruleset), and it was clear we were playing how we liked to play, not how was most popular. We were not running a 24/7 metro server as alot of the top ranked servers were. And lastly, we did not have an international following, so when it got really late in US timezones & people went to bed, the server died off for the night. But every day, as our members got home from work/school and seeded the server, it would fill up in no time, and stay full all night. To have a high rank, you must stay full 24/7.

Edited by Linchpin
  • Upvote 1

lol y'all finally on WT? used to run with these guys in bf3 but to many douchey power abusing admin (a select few, most members were pretty cool there), had to quit. good thing u cant have your own server here :P,

edit: wecould just as easily ask all the people that joined and never came back theres a reason the nng server rank on game tracker is 2503 and at peak was maybe 500

Our BF3 server is fine considering that the game has lost a lot of interest since its release and we will be running a dedicated BF4 server when it comes out. Feel free to fight there as long as you follow the server rules, and if you happen to disagree with the rules, you can drop a line at our forums because we always welcome the feedback, positive or negative, and we always try to make sure that players who come to hang out with us enjoy their experience. 

Our Planetside 2 Outfit is currently ranked #1 mid size outfit on Matherson so we must be doing something right there too :)

I'll see you in game.

• Upvote 1
medal

Hey guys, I wanted to apply, but your page gives me the "You don't have permission to access /forums/categories/recruitment.57/ on this server." error when I click on apply or try to LF your TS3 info, addme ingame Luftwafflexd or on steam Luftwuffle, I'm 21, graduating this year and spend a lot of time in WT, really fun game

The majority of us love historic battles, but we also have members the play both Arcade Mode and Full Real mode. So, there's something for everyone in NNG :)

If  you like to fly and  tired of seeing us on your 6, join up! Great group and we have real pilots too! Team Speak and a website www.nononsensegamers.com

We actually put F in everything!!!

I'm really impressed with the quality of our recent applicants and FRB community.
I've been doing FRBs for little over a week now and ran into a lot of great people in game and on the forums. Not gonna lie, I wasnt expecting to see people who are so nice and helpful.
Our WT division is still growing at a good pace, some of our old Planetside 2 members are checking out the game as well and I expect nothing but great things going forward.
medal