Pe-8 and now Lancaster arcade abuse spam in SB. Why only allies? Where we going?

Hi

I have a question to devs. What is the point of adding 6 tons Lancaster"s bomb to SB setup, where there is already ideal abuse spamer Pe-8 with 5 tons bomb? Now I see at the beginning of the match not only Pe-8 arcade spammers, but Lancasters too.

As for me, I like spaa, so it is not problem for me, but Im wondering - Whats the point? To attract arcade players? To help american-russian-brit team win more often, to avoid them living the game?

American-russian-brit teams in WW2 setups already have exteamly large number of postwar, paper or imbalanced machines - 1 turboprop Wyvern, AH-1, PT-76, AMX-13, EBR, etc. They have Pe-8 and now devs give them 6 tons Lancaster"s  bomb. What's next? T-54, Tu-4, 10 or 15 tons bombs for allies?

We have no real Me262 but squads of Pe-8 and Lancasters now. What"s the point? 

1.jpg.203e7969def92d88583accec02d5852d.j

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal

• 3 weeks later...

You forgot to mention Me264, He177, Ju288, big Japanese and Italian bombers etc for axis.

Airplanes in WWII event are only limited by BR brackets so anyone can take any airplane which fits those brackets.

There is no favouring allies here.

• Confused 1
medal medal medal

41 minutes ago, MR_GameFun said:

Вы бы лучше рассказали мне, как вы одним криком сбивали самолеты на расстоянии 2-3 км, будь то бомбардировщики или истребители, а потом жаловались на дисбаланс

изображение.png

hru

medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 29/03/2023 at 14:29, MR_GameFun said:

You'd better tell me how you shot down planes at a distance of 2-3 km with one shout, whether it's bombers or fighters, and then complain about the imbalance

image.png

Have replay from this?? He is so good or cheat.. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal

KPqHHyH.gif

On 28/03/2023 at 11:59, Sputnik_77 said:

You forgot to mention Me264, He177, Ju288, big Japanese and Italian bombers etc for axis

And you conveniently forgot to say that all three bombers that you mentioned are missing ordnance in this game such as the SC 2000 & SB/SC 2500 bombs

Edited by Chomusuke1